Many of you may have heard of the expression Candidate Journey. Today we want to give it a twist and take a closer look.
As happens in the service and product market, candidates go through a series of well-defined stages when looking for new job opportunities.
The 6 stages of the Candidate Journey
These are the six stages:
- Awareness: We are at the highest stage, where the candidate may see an advertisement of a job offer and becomes aware that this possible offer “exists”.
- Consideration: Here the candidate already has in mind that he/she wants to change jobs and considers the offer he/she saw.
- Interest: Here the candidate is actively looking for a job.
- Application. At this point the candidate applies to one or more job offers.
- Selection: At this point he/she enters the selection process, which varies from company to company.
- Hiring: If he/she passes the process, he/she is hired and the cycle ends. This is the end of the candidate journey.
Where does GetWith impact?
GetWith is fully involved in almost every stage of the process with the objective of optimizing it. Our goal is to connect tech companies with the best developers in an environment where candidates are scarce. We look for passive candidates and activate them and help them in their career progression while helping companies in need.
We have a team of recruiters who accompany candidates in the process. In addition, we have a technical assessment and testing tool, Rviewer, which together with our recruiting team allows us to add value throughout the Candidate Journey:
We perform the active search for candidates taking into account that the skills match the company’s requirements.
Through Rviewer, we offer a technical evaluation service for candidates that has advantages for both companies and candidates. Companies save time and costs in the selection process, and candidates, with a single technical test, can apply tomore than one offer.
Find out more about how GetWith aims to revolutionize hiring processes in this Startup OaSIS interview with GetWith Co-founder Bartolomé Ferreira.
So if you are a company looking for new tech hires, we can help you in any part of the process.
How does Rviewer work?
Rviewer is a tool which offers Challenges to evaluate the tech skills of candidates. Companies receive a complete report on each candidate, in which they can clearly see if a candidate has the necessary skills for the job offered.
With this tool, the company saves time and cost in the development of technical tests and can also access the pool of candidates already evaluated. If you already have your own candidates, you can compare them with the average, and have a clear idea of what the market potential is. If you want to know the level of your team, you can also use our Challenges.
In essence, Rviewer not only saves costs, but also clarifies and expands the possibilities of the selection process.
Log in for free here and get to know the tool from the inside: