Want to be part of an innovative and disruptive company? This challenge is for you!
We are looking for an ABAP Developer who wants to join the awesome team of SEAT:CODE.
First things first... top project details!
- Company / team
Multicultural, dynamic company that is committed to innovation and professional growth. You will join a team of more than 100 people, with 17 different nationalities and that values the quality of their work. They work in squads, agile is in their day to day as well as the close work with the product.
If the words innovation, teamwork, closeness, growth or future ring a bell and you feel identified, don't give it more laps ... this is your site
- Day to day
In your day to day, you will work with your squad mates developing innovative projects and bringing new ideas and solutions to the team. Every day will be different and you will be able to continue growing surrounded by a great team of technology professionals
Your mission 🚀
As an SAP/ABAP Developer, you have experience in building complex systems. You have also worked in Agile teams composed of other developers, designers and product managers and are comfortable coding high level features.
Seat:Code next projects will demand a robust, scalable, and resilient architecture. We hope you can help them setting it up, besides contributing with interesting algorithm implementation.
Perks, my friend!
✔ 2.000€ per year in social benefits to choose from (Restaurant, Kindergarten, Health Insurance, etc.)
✔ 2.000€ per year in trainings
✔ Flexible working hours
✔ Short Fridays
✔ Best gear for your needs
✔ English as the official speaking language. We have languages classes.
✔ 26 days of holidays
✔ Salary: till 60K + 15%
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
• Capacity and experience to construct integrations and interrelationships of the SAP solution with other systems or components external to the solution.
• Ability to develop test and document structural elements of the SAP solution.
• 4 years or more of experience as SAP Solution Designer and developer creating strong solutions based in ABAP.
• Experience in projects related to SAP Material Management (MM).
• Expertise in ABAP and SAP development: ABAP, WebDynpro, iDocs, RFC, ALE, integration, methods, Fiori.
• Experience in definition and implementation from the technological point of view of the adopted solution, leveraging on your transversal knowledge of SAP.
• Expertise in ensuring the alignment of the solution with SAP market trends, the technological architectures of the group and the incorporation of best practices.
• Know-How in automated testing using HP UFT.
• Strong understanding of performing diagnostics and structure and solving complex problems related to the solution.
• Experience ensuring the deployment and adoption of the implementation of the solution together with other areas.
• Having worked in accordance with a SAP methodology.
• Passion for building great products.
If this is also you – JACKPOT! 🍒🍒🍒
• Experience in SAP Production Planning (PP), SAP Integrated Product and Process Engineering (iPPE)
• Speaking German language
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊