Want to be part of an innovative and disruptive company? This challenge is for you!
We are looking for a Android Engineer who wants to join to a great international company based in Barcelona: Seat Code.
We are looking for profiles who want to work remotely at national level.
First things first... top project details!
Multicultural, dynamic company that is committed to innovation and professional growth. You will join a team of more than 100 people, with 17 different nationalities and that values the quality of their work. They work in squads, agile is in their day-to-day as well as the close work with the product.
If the words' innovation, teamwork, closeness, growth or future ring a bell and you feel identified, don't give it more laps ... this is your site
- Day to day:
In your day-to-day, you will work with your squad developing innovative projects and bringing new ideas and solutions to the team. Every day will be different and you will be able to continue growing surrounded by a great team of technology professionals
Your mission 🚀
We are looking for a Mobile Developer specialized in Android to join one of our client's unit business. You will be immersed, together with the design and development team building scalable and solid products. They are experts creating powerful applications that amaze their users and they are looking for a person with the same curiosity as the team!
Perks, my friend!
✔ Remote work mention outside Covid
✔ 2.000€ per year in social benefits to choose from (Restaurant, Kindergarten, Health Insurance, etc.)
✔ 2.000€ per year in trainings
✔ Flexible working hours
✔ Short Fridays
✔ Best gear for your needs
✔ English as the official speaking language. They have languages classes.
✔ 26 days of holidays
✔ Salary band: 40-50K
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
• Strong experience working with Kotlin.
• Experience working with Coroutines.
• Working knowledge of mobile architectures like MVVM, MVP…
• Experience testing your code (snapshot, urenit, integration…)
• Experience with Continuous Integration.
• Experience working with Agile & SCRUM
• You like to participate and collaborate in animated product discussions. Innovation is always welcome!
• You have a professional attitude, and appreciate hard-work on a relaxed atmosphere.
If this is also you – JACKPOT! 🍒🍒🍒
• Studies in computer engineering, multimedia, telecommunication, or similar.
• Fluent in English and/or Spanish, other languages as a plus.
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊