Vitaance is a new insurtech startup that aims to revolutionise the life insurance market, with a mission to improve people's quality of life through financial, emotional and physical wellbeing. They believe in honesty, trust and innovation, and that's exactly what they want their team and products to breathe.
They have raised almost €2 million in our first round of funding from leading national and international venture capital funds.
They are an active equal opportunity employer. They encourage women and people from diverse backgrounds to apply. All applicants will be selected for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability status. And they mean it! Not only was Vitaance co-founded by its CEO, but it also aspires to have women in leadership positions.
First things first... top project details!
Vitaance is part of Antai Venture Builder, an international group of online and mobile startups. Antai builds disruptive, digital solutions in Southern Europe and Latin America. Together with top professionals, Antai helped co-found several fast-growing startups such as Wallap.
Their goal is to help people meet their protection needs in a fair, easy and transparent way by combining outstanding technology, behavioural science, data and stunning design to make our customers fall in love with their insurance company.
Your mission 🚀
• Work in the technical team, hand in hand with the Product team.
• Design (architecture) + Implement (coding) the best solutions for each given problem
• Take ownership of the stability and scalability of the components of the platform
• Be responsible for code deployments in production and transition the process to "all continuous".
Perks, my friend!
✔You will become a key player in the company with the opportunity to make an impact during a very exciting phase of build and growth.
✔Employee Stock Options (ESOP).
✔Our workplace is our office in Barcelona, next to the sea.
✔They are flexible and allow employees to work on a semi-remote basis.
✔The company supports the learning of its employees, financially and/or with time off.
And, of course, the company will provide excellent life insurance.
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
• Good analytical skills.
• Ability to work independently, proactively and responsibly.
• Customer-centric mindset and lean approach will be highly valued.
• Focus on delivery, building products from concept to market
• Proven experience working in agile teamwork under Scrum, Kanban or Scrumban
• Proven experience with GitHub / Bitbucket: fork and pull request collaboration models.
•-Proficiency with Git: remote controls, interactive rebasing, merging, precision selection, annotation tagging
• Experience with REST API development using a design and documentation framework such as Swagger / OpenAPI
• Writing clean and testable code, unit testing and integration testing Experience with a cloud > - PaaS such as AWS or GCP
• Proven experience with Java and comfortable with asynchronous event-driven programming
If this is also you – JACKPOT! 🍒🍒🍒
• Familiarity with cloud-native applications in k8s ecosystem.
• Relational database design with Mysql 5.7 / 8 or Postgres
• Familiarity with NoSQL database synchronization such as MongoDB, Couchbase
• Familiarity with CI / CD pipelines built around platforms such as GH Actions, Bitbucket pipelines, Google Cloud Build or Jenkins
• Strong command of ES6 / Typecript
• Master of scripting: bash, sed, grep, awk
• Experience in software design and implementation using SOLID principles, clean code, DDD architectures is desirable.
Let's chat and GetWith us! 😊