If you are looking for a new, passionate and great new challenge, please keep reading, this challenge is for you!
We are looking for a Backend Engineer willing to join a SaaS startup eager to revolutionize HR world and looking forward to helping companies in digital transformation. Sounds appealing? Let's scroll down!
First things first... top project details!
- Company / team: one of the fastest-growing SaaS startups in Europe with 450 employees and over 5000 customers. They are revolutionizing HR software by automating payroll and simplifying HR management for SMEs across Europe. Their mission is to support digital transformation through an innovative software solution that offers a unique experience to its users. You'll work with an international and dynamic team!
Your mission 🚀
In your day-to-day you will be building core tools & products that are used across the engineering organization to guarantee the scalability of services. You will be as well designing, writing, and delivering software to improve the availability, scalability, latency of services. You will be expected to mentor and train other team members on design techniques and coding standards, and to cultivate innovation and collaboration across multiple teams.
Perks, my friend!
✔ An amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming.
✔ Work from anywhere policy (full remote).
✔ Regular team and global events.
✔ An attractive remuneration package.
✔ Flexible work environment.
✔ Private health insurance.
✔ Restaurant tickets.
✔ Gym subscription with the preferential rate.
✔ English, French or Spanish classes. 25 days of holidays.
✔20 weeks of maternity leave and 12 weeks of paternity leave (fully covered).
✔ Great coffee, fruits and snacks.
✔ MacBooks are their standard, but they'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done.
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
• You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
• Good to have experience in software development, specifically in distributed systems.
• You are experienced in public cloud solutions.
• Your work experience is at least of 5 years in software engineering.
• You are experienced designing, evolving, and troubleshooting distributed systems.
• Nice to have experience with Go, but other programming skills will be appreciated (such as Python, Scala...) as well as experience with SQS, Kafka, etc...
• Fluent English is essential.
If this is also you – JACKPOT! 🍒🍒🍒
• You are receptive to feedback, to be mentored and mentor.
• You have excellent communication skills and do the perfect pitch every time.
• You are a doer with a creative force and high attention to detail.
• You promote early risk identification and have an impact-center approach.
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊