Want to be part of an innovative and disruptive company? This challenge is for you!
We are looking for an awesome Cloud Engineer who wants to join a large international pharmaceutical company based in Barcelona, with a presence in several countries around the world.
First things first... top project details!
Are you interested in the pharmaceutical sector? Do you like companies that are not only innovative but also offer equal opportunities? This global company develops cutting-edge therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of international medical need. You will join a team in Sant Cugat, the largest of their 5 international IT Centers!
Innovation word is one of the most important values, our client, followed this principle in all its activities for generations and they work hard to keep it. In addition, you will join a team in which teamwork, responsibility, and commitment define day-to-day. Sounds great!
- Day to day
If creating new projects motivate you..you'll be part of the RDM team, in charge of research and development of new technical solutions, many of them related to the attractive Cloud world Sound good, doesn't it?
Your mission 🚀
You will be part ot the RDM Translational Science team where you will provide state-of-the-art IT infrastructure, platforms, and professional services! It is a highly trained and passionate team based in Germany and Spain.
To give you a better idea, some of your tasks will be:
• Provide expert IT support in a highly interdependent environment, focusing on AWS infrastructure, platforms, and systems.
• Develop, implement and maintain performant, flexible, and compliant cloud-based infrastructure- and platform services.
• Support and consult computational scientists in setting up and using analytical environments in the cloud
• Design and implement deployment concepts leveraging containerization and container orchestration technologies
• Complement existing cloud infrastructure by shaping it to the specific needs of the scientific user community
• Identify opportunities in the existing system- and analytics landscape for services to be migrated to the cloud
• Work with IT RDM teams, IT Infrastructure, and IT Enterprise data services to align AWS technology stack
• Work with IT Enterprise Operations Center and IT Quality and Compliance to assure compliant use of AWS services Perform knowledge
• Transfer to first level support and run organizations
Perks, my friend!
✔ Flexible working conditions. They value work-life balance!
✔ Life and accident insurance
✔ Health insurance at a competitive price
✔ Investment in your learning and development, keep growing!
✔ Gym membership discounts.
✔ They have language classes.
✔ 100% remote until the end of the year, possibly changing to 2 at office and 3 at home
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
• You are passionate about the cloud and have at least 3 years of experience as an engineer with cloud-native automation. (Terraform).
• Extensive experience with AWS (EC2, S3, IAM, Batch are a must).
• If you have worked or know CI/CD if it is with Jenkins Great!
• You have been working with Containers (Singularity, Docker) and orchestration (K8s/OpenShift; OpenDevStack is a plus).
• You have also acquired knowledge of automation with Ansible or Puppet.
• If we are talking about Java or Python they are your top languages!
• High English level, they are a multicultural company!
If this is also you – JACKPOT! 🍒🍒🍒
• Studies in computer engineering, multimedia, telecommunication, or similar.
• Work experience in regulated environments (GxP) is a plus.
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊