Want to be part of a Global Marketplace Group that operates more 250 vertical search sites in 63 different countries and help millions of people? This challenge is for you!
We are looking for a Cloud Engineer who wants to join Lifull Connect. We are looking for profiles who want to work remotely at the national level.
First things first... top project details!
- Company / team
LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across the property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, and Fashiola brands.
If the words innovative and creative team, we look for team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves. ... this is your site!
- Day to day
In your day-to-day, you will work with your squadmates developing innovative projects and bringing new ideas and solutions to the team. Design software and architecture, refactoring, and testing. But, the most important!
You will help your team to grow, sharing your knowledge, giving and receiving feedback, and breaking the status quo.
Your mission 🚀
• You not only will be responsible to improve and maintain the cloud infrastructure but you also will participate in the infrastructure and process design. There’s plenty of room to grow!
• Create state-of-the-art automation to manage deployments and operational tasks.
•Manage and improve our monitoring environment to get better visibility to our infrastructure and ensure that runs smoothly.
Perks, my friend!
✔A remote-first culture that will allow you to choose where you want to work from (your home or our offices)
✔Practice programs and team technical training to improve your skills.
✔A unique and challenging job driven by bold objectives.
✔A lean, diverse and multi-regional company.
✔Ongoing training & learning opportunities.
✔Private medical insurance.
✔Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant, Transport, Kindergarten).
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
• Demonstrated track record of relevant experience in DevOps and Cloud environments.
• You have strong skills in Linux, Open Source software and you enjoy performing with GitOps.
• Strong experience with infrastructure as code building tools, especially Terraform.
• Hands-on experience with AWS cloud infrastructure and services: including but not limited to EC2, VPC, IAM, EKS, RDS, Backup, Route53, Lambda, SQS, SNS, SES.
• Solid and successful background in Kubernetes and Docker containerization and orchestration.
• Experience in Continuous Integration and Delivery pipeline building, improvement, and management, especially in GitLab CI/CD.
•Experience in application deployment in Kubernetes using Helm.
• Monitoring and alerting with Grafana, Prometheus, Alert Manager
If this is also you – JACKPOT! 🍒🍒🍒
• Configuration management tools like Ansible, Puppet, or Chef.
• Experience in logging systems with EFK or similar.
•Knowledge of programming and scripting languages such as Python, Go, or Ruby.
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊