Want to be part of a groundbreaking data-driven company?
We are looking for Data BI Engineer who wants to add value and collaborate on the improvement of a dynamic e-commerce company.
Your mission 🚀
✔ Build self-service business intelligence & reporting capabilities using technologies such as Snowflake, Looker, S3, Databricks (Spark), Matillion, Tableau, etc.
✔ Work directly with analysts, data scientists, product owners and business specialists in a cross functional, agile, software development team.
✔ Integrate data products for use in analytic solutions and customer facing features.
✔ Give feedback for new features to the Data Platform team.
Perks, my friend!
Free breakfast on Monday and Friday
Generous PTO (Summer hours, Public holidays)
Flexible working conditions
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field.
- Amazing if you have strong SQL skills and experience working with ETL & relational databases.
- Experience building and optimizing Big Data pipelines and workflow management tools.
- You also have experience analyzing the data and processes to answer specific business questions.
- Great if you have experience handling large volume data as well as both structured/unstructured data of various quality.
- You have worked with at least one modern programming language: Python, Java, Scala etc.
- Experience with cloud services in AWS would be great, as well as Azure or Google.
If this is also you – JACKPOT! 🍒🍒🍒
- You are a natural problem solver and have a multi-tasking ability in a fast-paced, globally distributed environment
- Would be great to have experience with NoSQL databases and Hadoop ecosystem.
- Experience with Snowflake, S3, airflow and Databricks is welcome.
- Statistics experience is a plus!
- If you are familiar with API’s/microservices, amaaazing!
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊