It's your dream to be part of a SW Security company? Ohh yeaahh.. keep reading! This is for you :D
First things first... top project details!
Engineering a disruptive security product that delivers continuous validation of clients enterprise security programs so they can find the gaps, strengthen their security posture and exercise their incident response capabilities.
Our client works with top companies around the world which surely you use their products or services on a daily basis. They give an answer to clients' needs by helping them validate their cybersecurity-related assumptions.
Ability to challenge ideas and engage in thoughtful discourse. They've created an environment where every employee is well respected and where anyone can be respectfully challenged regardless of their position.
Their work environment is joyful while holding ourselves to high standards. They like to be surrounded by amazing peers from whom they can learn from. They like to joke, like to learn, take ownership and of course, take pride in our work. They also like to play ping pong!
- Day to day
You'll join an international team with offices in USA, UK and Barcelona. An amazing environment where everyone counts!
Your mission 🚀
• Identify, understand, and outline how security control vendors respond to cyber attacks
• Serve as a subject matter expert for challenges other teams face regarding security controls.
• Work with the multiple engineering teams to optimize security control experience inside the company's platform.
• Deploy and maintain security controls having the engineering teams as your main clients.
• Keep track of how the new versions of the security controls affect existing company capabilities
• Meet with security control vendors and customers to understand needs and requests
Perks, my friend!
✔ Stock options
✔ 2 remote days a week
✔ The official schedule is from 9 to 5
✔ Flexible schedule
✔ Private insurance
✔ Free parking
✔ Quarterly team-building activities
✔ Weekly breakfasts
✔ Weekly lunches
✔ Fruit in the office
✔ Food & drinks in the office
✔ Chill areas (videogames/ping pong)
✔ Trainings (employee-driven or external)
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
• 8+ years of experience working in cybersecurity operations (CSOC, SOC, CIRT, CSIRT) in enterprise environments, or equivalent
• Proficient English communication skills.
• Good knowledge of Azure Security Products. Ideally: Security Center, Azure Sentinel, and Activity logs
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Security Products. Ideally: Office 365, CloudApp Security, Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
• Strong knowledge about SIEMs (writing log parsers, normalizing logs, creation of correlation rules, etc) handling more than 25K EPS.
• Strong knowledge of at least 2 Cloud Service Providers (Deploying and configuring native cloud security controls, .. )
• Preference in order: Azure, VMware, Google, AWS.
• Good knowledge of either:
• EDR technologies.
• Network security technologies (Fortinet & Cisco FirePower)
• Email security technologies (Proofpoint Enterprise,...)
• Experience developing in Python
If this is also you – JACKPOT! 🍒🍒🍒
• Experience doing threat hunting / incident response
• Experience with IaC (Terraform, Ansible)
• Experience with MITRE ATT&CK Framework
• Experience in blue/purple teaming
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊