Want to be part of challenging projects and learn in a friendly, collaborative environment? Intelygenz is for you!
We are looking for a DevOps / SRE who wants to join a growing company with a very cool team full of best practices followers.
First things first... top project details!
- Company / team
Who would not love fishing a daily and going straight to a Nerf battle? And have a meeting in Mordor? Or to participate in a paella contest, canyoning or going to an event in Poland? You'll find a place to grow and learn in an international environment You will work in a squad with the PO, Tech lead, developers, QA and Data Scientist.
Intelygenz is a top company that works on projects that help their client's brands to boost their business through the deployment of AI-enabled automation solutions always prioritizing collaboration, flexibility and quality in the day-to-day.
- Day to day
Intelygenz provides an environment where you feel comfortable, you can laugh and have fun with your colleagues. As long as you are responsible for your work, everything is allowed!
Your mission 🚀
• Being an Intelygenz DevOps means you've been singled out for your capabilities and skills in automation, definition and standardization. DevOps helps other developers to achieve greater efficiency and quality in their working processes using the most cutting edge tools.
• Given their key role in strategy, the DevOps team cannot allow workarounds and their work must always be held to the highest of standards. This is why they all have many years of experience and learning with them as mentors, becomes a professionally enriching experience.
• During your first month, you will be lucky enough to have at least one expert mentor walk you through this phase and help get you oriented and on your way to success. From the second month onwards, you will be in control and able to make decisions that you consider appropriate and necessary for every situation that arises.
Perks, my friend!
✔ Flexible schedule.
✔ Remote working: 100% remote.
✔ Tech programs: continuous training (1 hour per week to learn with your co-workers).
✔ Courses and certifications granted (AWS, Google Clouds...).
✔ Open bar of Udemy.
✔ Events in and outside Madrid (tickets + transport + accommodation, even outside Europe).
✔ Flexible retribution: restaurant, transport and kindergarten.
✔ Health insurance (50% granted).
✔ Gympass and football, basketball, paddle and runners team.
✔ Parties and team building events.
✔ Salary: 42-48k
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
• At least 3 years experience in a similar position.
• Thorough knowledge in:
- Management and deployment using AWS.
- Deployment infrastructure as code using Terraform.
- Git version control.
- Linux/Unix operating systems, both physical and virtualized infrastructures.
• Knowledge in:
- Container deployment architectures (Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, EKS, ECS).
- Configuration management systems like Ansible, Puppet, Chef, SaltStack, etc.
- Basic administration of databases (MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL).
• Experience configuring a system of CI/CD (GitLabCI, Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.).
• Ability to develop scripts in at least one programming language (Python or Ruby type).
• Experience in agile projects and methodologies.
• For this position, it is essential to have an upper-intermediate to advanced level of English in reading, speaking and writing.
If this is also you – JACKPOT! 🍒🍒🍒
• Knowledge in:
- Management and deployment using Google Compute Engine, OpenStack, Azure, etc.
- Different software testing strategies.
• Have been involved in designing cloud-based solution.
• Ability to drop into code and logs to diagnose problems.
• Experience with good development practices.
• Ability to work closely with the team, ensuring the creation of accessible, high-performance applications.
• Excellent level of oral and written communication with customer, both internal and external.
• Must be autonomous and have a clear focus on customer/service/results.
• Excellent problem-solving ability, high level of initiative, responsibility, adaptation, highly motivated and eager to learn.
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊