If you are looking for a new, passionate and great new challenge, please keep reading, this challenge is for you!
We are looking for an Engineering Director willing to join a SaaS startup eager to revolutionize HR world and looking forward to helping companies in digital transformation. Sounds appealing? Let's scroll down!
First things first... top project details!
- Company / team
One of the fastest-growing SaaS startups in Europe with 450 employees and over 5000 customers. They are revolutionizing HR software by automating payroll and simplifying HR management for SMEs across Europe. Their mission is to support digital transformation through an innovative software solution that offers a unique experience to its users. You'll work with an international and dynamic team!
They help companies to refocus and what really matters: their employees. And it's the same that they reflect on a daily basis.
- Day to day:
The Tech team already counts 80 passionate people who develop their app and collaborate with the Product Team to be (very) fast. Divided into five teams to better address their diverse technical challenges.
Your mission 🚀
• Build and lead an effective engineering team (20 people today, 35 within 12 months).
• Partner with Director of Product Management and Design Director to delivers best in class experiences through rapid iterations.
• Provide thought leadership and establish a technical vision an dstrategy for the team.
• Establish metrics and measurement for all work/processes, set goals for the next stages of the work, and justify both current and future resources/directions with executive management.
• Foster culture of continuous engineering improvement through mentoring, feedback, and measurement of efficiency and outcomes.
• Hire, develop, and retain a team of managers, engineers, and technical program managers to support your efforts.
Perks, my friend!
✔ An amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming.
✔ Work from anywhere policy (full remote).
✔ Regular team and global events.
✔ An attractive remuneration package.
✔ Flexible work environment.
✔ Private health insurance.
✔ Restaurant tickets.
✔ Gym subscription with the preferential rate.
✔ English, French or Spanish classes. 25 days of holidays.
✔20 weeks of maternity leave and 12 weeks of paternity leave (fully covered).
✔ Great coffee, fruits and snacks.
✔ MacBooks are their standard, but they'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done.
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
• BS in Computer Science of Engineering (or equivalent).
• 8+ years of experience managing software development teams, ideally with some hands-on architectural experience.
• Hands on experience managing and developing engineering managers.
• You have demonstrated ability to lead teams to deliver high quality technology products/services in a very high growth environment where priorities shift rapidly.
• Ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly, and understand how to drive a high level of focus and excellence with a strong, talented, and opinionated team.
• Sound judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical skills.
• Proven experience in delivering software projects using Agile/Scrum methodologies.
• Experience managing and leading multiple engineering teams for an organization.
• Experience developing long-term strategies and influencing leadership decisions.
• Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
• Must be technically experienced, knowledgeable, and credible to help teams make the right design, architecture, and technology choices.
• Fluent in English
If this is also you – JACKPOT! 🍒🍒🍒
• Fluent in French
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊