Want to be part of a Global Marketplace Group that operates more 250 vertical search sites in 63 different countries and help millions of people? This challenge is for you!
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer who wants to join Lifull Connect. We are looking for profiles who want to work remotely at the national level.
First things first... top project details!
- Company / team
You will be joining their Listings team, whose goal is to develop and maintain the tools that keep their websites fed with top quality content (classified ads), so that their users can find their new home, car or job. This team is responsible for the backend that powers content feeding (ingestion, processing, content quality controls, etc) for several websites from their inventory, which account for tens of millions of visits every month.
They're maturing as a team, and they're in the process of improving their tech culture by adopting XP practices and tools, so they would love you to help them in their journey. They have a big amount of legacy data projects, and they're working towards making them shine incrementally. They work on improving their systems capability so it can evolve sustainably while keeping content freshness and systems uptime under control.
If the words innovative and creative team, we look for team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves. ... this is your site!
- Day to day
In your day to day, you will work with your squadmates developing innovative projects and bringing new ideas and solutions to the team. Design software and architecture, refactoring and testing. But, the most important!
You will help your team to grow, sharing your knowledge, giving and receiving feedback, and breaking the status quo.
Your mission 🚀
• Work in a team that embraces Agile principles and values.
• Regularly ship a variety of products and features, from small internal tools to large-scale applications.
• Improve XP practices.
Perks, my friend!
✔A remote-first culture that will allow you to choose where you want to work from (your home or our offices)
✔Practice programs and team technical training to improve your skills.
✔A unique and challenging job driven by bold objectives.
✔A lean, diverse and multi-regional company.
✔Ongoing training & learning opportunities.
✔Private medical insurance.
✔Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant, Transport, Kindergarten).
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
• Strong working with TDD.
• Solid experience building and styling layouts with HTML and CSS/SASS.
• Experience working with component-oriented libraries, preferably React.
• Experience working with state management libraries (for example, redux, mobx, zustand).
• Experience with testing practices and frameworks in front-end projects.
• Fluency in English language.
If this is also you – JACKPOT! 🍒🍒🍒
• Experience and/or willingness to work with back-end applications, preferably with PHP.
• Experience using profiling and web performance analysis tools and optimizing related problems.
• Functional programming knowledge.
• Familiarity working with design systems.
• Acquaintance with component workbench libraries like Storybook.
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊