Want to be part of an innovative and disruptive company? This challenge is for you!
We are looking for Frontend Developer who wants to join a real top Startup.
First things first… top project details!
- The project
We are a technology company that believes in the power of personalization. With offices located around the world, we have assembled a team with extensive experience in hospitality, product design and marketing.
If you would like to work or continue working in a startup with a lot of growth, this is your chance! with a distributed team of 60 people, and growing throughout the international arena mainly, The company is building software platforms for hotels with the best technologies.
- Career path
From the beginning, you can expect to acquire responsibilities as Frontend Engineer working with the Frontend Squad and very close to the CTO and the rest of the engineering team.
Your mission 🚀
You'll be responsible for developing and testing our platform’s Front-End, which combines consumer elements with B2B elements, and will be deeply involved in new product & new functionality development. We are looking for someone who is not afraid of jumping from existing/legacy code to something completely new. You have to be a team player!
Perks, my friend!
✔ International environment with over 25 nationalities.
✔ Nice office in the Center of Barcelona.
✔ Have a real impact on a fast-growing innovative technology company.
✔ Continuous internal and external training.
✔ Healthy work-life balance with flexible working hours and remote work policy.
✔ "Flexible compensation plan” with Ticket Restaurant, Ticket Transport, and Bonus for Nursery.
✔ Coffee, tea, fresh fruit, and Friday team breakfast.
✔ Competitive compensation.
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
• You bring more than 3 years of programming experience with JS
• Experience in web scripting and working with Sass
• Translating designs into high-quality code.
• Knowledge of the principles of UX and attention to detail/product ownership.
• Pixel perfect.
• Familiar with agile methodologies and version control systems (Git).
• Good knowledge of Web APIs and HTTP protocol.
• Experience with pre-processors and post-processors task runners like Gulp, Grunt, WebPack, etc.
• Experience with Unit Testing, Functional Testing, and/or Integration Testing.
• Proactive, with strong problem-solving skills, a team player, and fun to work with.
If this is also you – JACKPOT! 🍒🍒🍒
• Experience with MySQL.
• You bring more than 3 years of programming experience.
• Experience in developing complex modular web apps is a plus (especially without frameworks).
• Previous experience in start-ups is an advantage.
• Basic experience with PHP.
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊