Want to be part of one of the TOP startups in Spain as a Fullstack Engineer? Keep reading!
Our client has built a powerful Live Engagement Platform helps brands maximize website value and convert more web visitors into customers by engaging & guiding them at every step of the customer journey. Their platform combines, live video, chat, voice, web/content sharing, and chatbot.
First things first... top project details!
- Company / team:
The Engineering team is made of talented and experienced developers and is responsible for the development of the Platform. They are working closely with the Product team in a Scrum process, iterating quickly and constantly to improve their product and create new solutions for their Clients. They are organized in the Squads/Chapters model, each Squad being an independent and cross-functional team.
Flexibility, collaboration, diversity, innovation, and diversity!
- Day to day:
As a Senior Fullstack Software Engineer, you will help to achieve the best quality and reliability. You will make intuitive high-level decisions for software development. You will see the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development.
Your mission 💥
In the first month, you will:
- Get familiar with the Platform and its features
- Learn the basics of the internal workings and architecture of the platform
- Understand the working processes of the Engineering team and how we collaborate with the other teams
- Integrate a Squad and start writing your first features in collaboration with the rest of the team
- Integrate the Back-end chapter and learn the coding guidelines and quality standards
By month 3, you will:
- Take part in designing the software architecture of new features and products
- Review other Squad's code as part of the quality process
- Share your knowledge of unit & functional testing with the rest of the Engineering team
- Promote the use of TDD/BDD in the development process
By month 6, you will:
- Promote best practices and new ways of improving their software
- Make sure the quality and tests coverage of the code base is maintained and improved
- Help the on-boarding of new team members
Perks, my friend!
✔ Competitive salary
✔ Flexible compensation plan with tax-free benefits
✔ Career progression opportunities
✔ Free coffee & beer
✔ Flexible schedule
✔ Fully remote work options - but we also have an amazing co-working space and terrace in the city center of Barcelona
✔ Gym sponsorship
✔ 23 days holiday - you choose when to enjoy them
✔ Yoga classes
✔ Online language classes
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
• Exeprience with Angular front-ends for Web browsers
• NodeJS + TypeScript microservices running on a Docker infrastructure in the Cloud
• Experience with architecture decisions, preferably microservices
• Experience promoting the use of TDD/BDD in the development process
• Experience sharing your knowledge of unit & functional testing with the rest of the Engineering team
• You are a team player who loves to teach and learn.
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊