If you love working with small and international teams in a start-up environment, then this job is for you!
Do you want to work applying best practices and clean code 💥
We are looking for an awesome Fullstack Developer to join in an innovative growing team, working with the latest technologies to think out of the box, and be part of the growth of a wellness mobile platform.
Your mission 🚀
✅ Develop and implement systems using best practices and tools.
✅ Share your knowledge with other developers in the company.
✅ Work autonomously and make complex things simple.
✅ Analyze and optimize the database.
✅ Create the back-end and services that would be used by the client apps.
✅ Create a content management system to be able to modify and create new content for the editors.
✅ Focus on security while building a new environment.
✅ Develop a quality and competitive yoga app from a book of specifications and the current iOS app, and position it in the Play Store and App Store top ranking.
✅ Be part of the team that would develop quality and competitive yoga app working together with the mobile developers and position it in Google Play and App Store top ranking.
Perks, my friend!
▪ Join a successful company in a growth phase.
▪ Flexible schedule and remote work + Friday afternoon off.
▪ 23 days of holidays + your birthday off.
▪ Permanent contract.
▪ Free health insurance.
▪ You can choose between PC or Mac.
▪ Training budget.
▪ Stock options.
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
- Minimum 4 years working as a fullstack developer.
- You include in a daily basis best practices, OOP, SOLID, arch & design patterns.
- Great if you have experience with object oriented languages.
- Super if you are autonomous to build new projects from scratch.
- Strong experience creating scalable APIs.
- Testing, testing, and more testing!
- You are used to working in agile environments.
- Fluent in English is a must.
If this is also you – JACKPOT! 🍒🍒🍒
- You have worked or have knowledge of Flutter, Android or iOS.
- Super if you have a deep understanding and experience of CI/CD pipelines.
- Good if you are used to working in an international, dynamic environment.
- If you have a proactive and collaborative mindset, wonderful!
- Magnifique si vous parlez français!
Let’s have a chat and Get With us! :)