First things first... top project details!
Reforestum is building a next-generation marketplace to make carbon offsets more impactful and trustworthy through technology, enabling companies and individuals to easily offset their carbon footprint by acquiring and tracking forest shares and carbon credits.
We strongly believe that transparency must be at the core of what we do, not only because it represents our team’s values but because it's the only way to successfully expand reforestation at the scale needed to mitigate climate change
Creating an atmosphere of collaboration rather than competition is vital. Bringing together individuals, organizations and governments is essential for successfully combating climate change.
Misusing natural resources has put our planet under too much stress, our precious natural habitats have been and continue to be exploited. It's time to use technology to give back and restore Earth’s ecosystems to ensure the survival of our planet and species.
Your mission 🚀
● As a Front-end Engineer, you will be crucial in the development of our products
● Design and implement end to end data visualization solutions and UI components
● Be part of a team with other Front End, Back End and Full Stack engineers, working with our CEO to ideate and build software solutions
● Design client-side architecture and build the front-end of applications through implementing atomic design
● Create test automation to ensure quality of features delivered, including functional and non-functional requirements
● Watch the quality of the code and product delivered. Troubleshoot and debug when needed to meet customers and peers feedback
● Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
● Work in a motley crew of engineers, designers, product owners
● Contribute to create team culture with a focus on performance
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
● At least 3 years of experience in a professional environment of Front end programming and MsC / BsC education in computer science or similar engineering education
● You are comfortable being an all-terrain software engineer and understand that working in an early stage startup means that sometimes you will have to work on simple tasks like bug fixing or integrations with other platforms
● You are self-sufficient; able to work independently
● You agree with our user-centric approach. We are obsessed with providing a great experience to our users!
● Awesome software engineering practices, from all usual types of testing and frameworks (unit, integration, functional, performance) to PR reviews, pair programming, RESTful API creation, SOLID principles, etc
● Proactive team player with high quality awareness and independent working attitude
● Excellent communication skills in English
● Some experience in Back End development in languages like Nodejs or PHP; Especially in the area of API creation is positively valued
If this is also you – JACKPOT! 🍒🍒🍒
● Experience with CI and CD, deploying services on the cloud Microsoft Azure and AWS
● You have been improving the quality bar of the teams / companies you have worked with in your career
● Experience in usual suspects development tools like JIRA/Asana, Confluence, Github, CircleCI and similar
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊