Do you want to be part of an innovative and disruptive company? Are you passionate about the online world? This challenge is for you! Keep reading my friend ⬇
We are looking for a Head of SEO who wants to join to a top international company, leader in the financial market.
Your mission 🚀
You will be responsible for executing the organic search strategy. Lead the development, launch, and iteration of on-site and off-site SEO initiatives with site auditing, keyword research, competitive analysis, link building and content marketing. Also, you will lead SEO efforts and collaborate extensively with the Marketing, IT, and Product teams and also with external collaborators, steering the strategy and tactics to build out our organic search efforts.
- Proactively identify on-page SEO opportunities
- Improve and growth off-site SEO
- Work with the Content Strategy Team to determine keyword content opportunities.
- Perform comprehensive Site Audits
- Perform in-depth log file analysis
- Improve conversion of Organic Search traffic
- Own performance monitoring reports and KPIs
- Work with Analysts to perform Persona-Driven Keyword Research
- Perform competitive analysis to identify actionable insights
- Present deliverables and results
- Work with Marketing, Development and Content Creation teams to implement SEO processes
- Prioritizing and optimizing spending (content, link building, technical optimization)
- Providing informed suggestions for our marketing campaigns and methods to improve our growth
- Working with the Analyst Team to effectively A/B test new ideas
Perks, my friend!
</>Work culture where innovation is at the heart of everything we do.
</>Full day with flexible hours and intensive Friday
</>Intensive working on Summer
</>Expanding project and very ambitious
</>Excellent working environment
</>Attractive salary + bonus
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
- Proven experience as an SEO Manager or similar role (at least 3 years working with high traffic websites). Verifiable experience providing results of actions.
- Being data-driven and kind of data-geek: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics with the ability to make data-driven recommendations of actions
- Thorough knowledge of search engine ranking factors
- Proficiency with HTML, CSS required
- Working knowledge of Paid Search preferred
- Understanding of JS and PHP. Valuable but not required
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Familiar with industry-standard & enterprise SEO software
- Possess up-to-date knowledge and maintains current SEO practices
- Proficiency with Analytics packages and Google Search Console
- Strong personal ownership, High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Excellent Spanish written and oral communication skills.
- Minimum: advanced English level
If this is also you – JACKPOT! 🍒🍒🍒
If you have an innovative, visionary mind and you love professional challenges ... we will be happy to meet you.
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊