Want to be part of challenging projects and learn in a friendly, collaborative environment? Intelygenz is for you!
We are looking for a Java Developer who wants to join a growing company with a very cool team full of clean code followers.
First things first... top project details!
- Company / team
Who would not love finishing a daily and going straight to a Nerf battle? And have a meeting in Mordor? Or to participate in a paella contest, canyoning or going to an event in Poland? You'll find a place to grow and learn in an international environment! You will work in a squad with the PO, Tech lead, developers, QA and a Data Scientist.
Inteygenz is a top company that works on projects that help their client's brands to boost their business through the deployment of Artificial Intelligence enabled automation solutions, always prioritizing collaboration, flexibility and quality in the day-to-day.
This company provides an environment where you feel comfortable, you can laugh and have fun with your colleagues. As long as you are responsible for your work, everything is allowed!
Your mission 🚀
• You will be totally committed with microservices architecture embracing Clean Code, ATDD, HonestCode and Cloud Computing under DevOps culture.
• You will be part of an agile team of amazing developers, and even better people!
• You have to develop a quality code.
• Continuous integration, test and delivery are part of their DNA.
Perks, my friend!
✔ Flexible schedule.
✔ Remote working: now 100% remote.
✔ Tech programs: continuous training (1 hour per week to learn with your co-workers).
✔ Courses and certifications granted (AWS, Google Clouds...).
✔ Open bar of Udemy.
✔ Events in and outside Madrid (tickets + transport + accommodation, even outside Europe).
✔ Flexible retribution: restaurant, transport and kindergarten.
✔ Health insurance (50% granted).
✔ Gympass and football, basketball, paddle and runners team.
✔ Parties and team building events.
✔ Middle Java developer: 32-36K
✔ Senior Java developer: 37-44K
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
• Experience working with Java 8.
• Great if you have been working with Spring and Spring Boot.
• Super if you have been working with No Relational Database.
• Marvelous if you have been working with best practices: SOLID principles, Clean Code and testing (jUnit).
• Good if you have experience working with API Rest.
• Functional Spanish is important.
• Desire to learn and constant curiosity.
If this is also you – JACKPOT! 🍒🍒🍒
• Experience working with TDD.
• Super if you have experience working with Docker.
• You have the ability to adapt to different environments and projects.
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊