Would you like to be part of an innovative project with a significant social impact? This challenge is for you!
We are working together with Innovamat to find a Junior Frontend Developer to revolutionize how kids learn maths! Their mission is to transform the classroom into a space where children can learn through motivation and stimulation, thanks to our high-quality resources.
*Job type: Full-time - Permanent
*Salary: 22k-24k €
*Experience level: Junior - 1 year of experience
*Main Stack: Js, React, Html, CSS, GIT
*Location: Remote flexible (Sant Cugat del Vallès, Barcelona)
First things first... top project details!
Together with Innovamat, you'll find Bmath, our B2C proposal. A self-adaptive math learning app with challenges, strategy videos and math activities!
The team improves their product iteratively and incrementally following the mantra: "Quality is non-negotiable".
They believe in continuous improvement and that is why they carry out training to share experience and knowledge between teams. For this reason, Innovamat's family believes a strong team-working philosophy is key to achieve all their big challenges.
Your mission 🚀
</> You will be developing, improving and mantaining user-interface components.
</> Working side by side with the UX and Product team to understand and develop the requirements.
</> Taking part in product technical decision-making.
</> Delivering a clear, readable and well-documented code.
</> Exploring new technical approaches to improving our practices.
Perks, my friend!
What can you expect from them?
▶ Training and growth plan in a young, enthusiastic and dynamic environment.
▶ Indefinite contract
▶ Remote-friendly and flexible timetable
▶ Team building days
▶ All the coffee, water, milk and/or tea, separately or mixed, that you can drink 🙃
▶ An environment and team which care a lot about:
▶ Communication based on honesty and respect
▶ The feeling of belonging
▶ Intensity, pace, and being self-demanding.
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
- At least 1+ year of experience in Front Development with React.
- Team-player profile with team-player mindset.
- Capacity of writing a scalable and efficient code adopting best practices.
- Good problem-solving skills and design solutions analysis.
- Great if you consider yourself as a wild learner!
- Knowledge and experience in component-based software engineering (preferably React)
- Use of GIT as control versions software.
- Capacity of multitasking between different projects when necessary.
- Previous experience in Agile environments.
If this is also you – JACKPOT! 🍒🍒🍒
- Knowledge of TypeScript
- Knowledge of TDD and unit use tests.
- Knowledge of GraphQL
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊