We are building the next generation of B2B investment banking services.
Entrepreneurs know that their companies will either go to the following generation or sell to an investor. Only 10% SMEs are familiar with the benefits of doing an M&A strategy, Deale helps the other 90% get involved and connect with investors.
Investors spend enormous time sourcing for good deals with no clear access to investment opportunities, with Deale they can start finding their next deal in less than 20 minutes. Completely online.
Advisors struggle finding prospect clients outside their local network, with Deale their expertise is accessible for every company in the world in a matter of clicks.
Job type: Full-time Permanent
Experience level: Junior-Mid
Main Stack: Python, AWS
Location: Remote-friendly / Barcelona
First things first... top project details!
We are seeking a talented Backend Engineer to join our new team either in Barcelona (although we are remote-friendly) and evolve our product, powered by a microservice architecture predominantly written in Python and hosted in AWS.
You will be amongst our first hires and working directly with the CEO and CTO, collaboration and sharing knowledge, as well as working with a high degree of autonomy.
As a Backend Engineer at Deale, you will be encouraged to embrace the latest technological updates and given a platform to work on complex, interesting problems on a daily basis.
Your mission 🚀
· Developing standards and procedures to ensure that quality standards are met and consistent.
· Recommending technological developments and improvements inefficiency.
· Resolve support requests on a day-to-day basis.
· Balance speed and quality, with a focus on tangible results.
Perks, my friend!
· Phantom shares
· Generous PTO / sick leave
· Remote-first company
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
· Engineering or similar degree
· Product-led oriented programming
· Extensive experience in working with different stakeholders within the company
· Experience with Python
· Experience working with Databases (relational and non-relational).
· Experience with Git and Github.
· Basic understanding of APIs
· Previous working experience in software design and developing customer-orientated platforms.
· Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
· Must be knowledgeable about industry trends and best practices
If this is also you – JACKPOT! 🍒🍒🍒
· Serverless framework
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊