Innovative, growing company, with an updated technical stack that values motivation, desire and teamwork ... if reading this sounds great, keep reading because your ideal project is maybe behind this job!
First things first... top project details!
Doctomatic is an eHealth company building the next-generation remote monitoring solution for chronic patients. Headquartered in Barcelona and backed by Frederic Llordachs (Co-founder of Doctoralia, now Docplanner group) and with the support of Encomenda Smart Capital. They rely on their technology to solve the burden of millions of chronic patients globally.
They are seeking a full stack engineer, ready to work with new technologies and architecture. Doctomatic is a small team and all team members take ownership of their projects from start to finish. Their ideal candidate has experience building products across the stack and a firm understanding of web frameworks, APIs, databases and multiple backend languages. You’ll be joining a small, dynamic team solving the global healthcare challenges and delivering amazing global user experiences. .
Your mission 🚀
• Work across the full stack, building highly scalable distributed solutions that enable positive user experiences and measurable business growth
• Develop new features and infrastructure development in support of rapidly emerging business and project requirements
• Assume leadership of new projects from conceptualization to deployment
• Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful application design
• Work with agile development methodologies, adhering to best practices and pursuing continued learning opportunities
• Participate in all aspects of agile software development including design, implementation, and deployment
• Architect and provide guidance on building end-to-end systems optimized for speed and scale
• Work primarily in Typescript
• Collaborate across time zones via Slack, GitLab comments, documents, and frequent video conferences
Perks, my friend!
✔ Compensation based on candidate’s experience..
✔ Beautiful, new office in the heart of Barcelona.
✔ Flexible working hours & location. Our team currently works mostly from home
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or engineering
• 1+ years of experience building large-scale software applications
• Experience building web applications
• Experience designing and integrating RESTful APIs
• Experience working with GIT
• Experience working with AWS (mainly EC2, S3, RDS and SES)
• Experience working with relational databases such as MySQL
• Knowledge of Typescript (NestJS for backend, React and React Native for frontend)
• Excellent debugging and optimization skills
• Unit/integration testing experience
If this is also you – JACKPOT! 🍒🍒🍒
• You have proven experience as in a similar role
• Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
• Strong analytical and conceptual skills, with a curious mind towards new delivery mechanisms.
• Understanding of software development and a history of working with engineers
• You are great at not only following a prescribed process but also creating improvements in that process.
• You speak English fluently.
Hiring Process 👉
1. GetWith first call
2. Soft/Hard skills call with Marcos Bermejo
3. Meeting with Carmen & Freddy (founding team)
Let's chat and GetWith us! 😊