If you are looking for a new, passionate dynamic and collaborative workplace with an ideal environment… keep reading! This is for you!
We are looking for a Middle Data Engineer to join into a great startup based in Barcelona.
Your mission 🚀
• Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
• Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
• Package and support deployment of releases.
• Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
• Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
• Work closely with the CTO to design and architect solutions to requirements.
• Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
• Building analytical tools to utilize the data pipeline, providing actionable insight into key business performance metrics including operational efficiency and customer acquisition.
• Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
• Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
• Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
• Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain software products and services.
Perks, my friend!
✔ Joining a young, dynamic, multicultural and entrepreneurial team.
✔ Flexible Payment Plan (transport, wellness stipend, training, ticket restaurant, etc.).
✔ Flexible schedule.
✔ Equal opportunity employer.
✔ Team building activities.
✔ Salary: 30 - 40K
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
• B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
• Strong experience in data preparation, cleaning and data versioning. Also experience with different databases and cloud storage systems will be valued.
• Experience working with formats such as n-dimensional (e.g. NetCDF, HDF5,...) and tabular (eg. parquet, csv,...).
• Strong knowledge of statistics, especially the treatment of large unbalanced data sets and inference
• Very strong communication skills, including code and process documentation
• 3+ years of hands-on software development experience (i.e., a daily coder).
• Experience in developing software or machine learning applied to industry and in building data pipelines and automated processes to put machine learning systems in production (MLops).
If this is also you – JACKPOT! 🍒🍒🍒
• Wide knowledge of machine learning models, including regression, classification, clustering, forecasting, ensemble modelling.
• Passionate about data, analytics, and automation and strong experience in data science related tools like scikit-learn, xgboost, Jupyter notebooks, matplotlib/plotly, pandas, xarray, numpy.
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊