Want to be part of an innovative and disruptive company? This challenge is for you!
We are looking for a Platform Engineer who wants to join a Software Craftsmanship top company. You'll build well-crafted software and help development teams to get better at continuously delivering software through the application of Extreme Programming practices and Software Craftsmanship values.
First things first... top project details!
- Company / team
They work by squads of 4-5 people. Offices in Barcelona count with around 10 people. They have offices in London and NY as well! You'll find a flat hierarchy where autonomy and trust are encouraged.
Transparency (from the company finances to internal salaries!). Flat structure where you can truly have an impact on the organization and how things are done. Passion for continuous learning and knowledge sharing, internally and externally.
Aiming creating a more sustainable and adaptable future via well-crafted software and positive cultural change. Not only as a partner for clients but also as an employer/a great place to work!
Your mission 🚀
This role will involve working with clients and other members of the team to help define a clear project vision, align themselves behind it, and make sure they and the company have everything needed to succeed in reaching their goals.
Perks, my friend!
✔ Competitive salary
✔ 100% remote position
✔ Autonomy - you will be autonomous and responsible of your own work, and will be expected to share it with your peers and speak up.
✔ Training - No fixed training budget. So long as the course is relevant for the company and you'll do a lightning talk on the subject, company is happy to pay for it.
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
• Great if you have experience with building out scalable and automated cloud platforms. (Preferably on AWS or Azure).
• Super to have experience with provisioning and supporting cloud infrastructure, using infrastructure as code and CI/CD, using tools such as Terraform, ARM or Cloudformation.
• You have worked with external partners on connectivity, requirements, and designs that scale and are delivered on time.
• Wonderful to have some knowledge of logging and metrics patterns.
• Strong foundations in service observability and service design.
• A commitment to doing things in a sustainable and secure way is desired.
If this is also you – JACKPOT! 🍒🍒🍒
• You have experience in provisioning tools such as Ansible/ Puppet/ Chef.
Familiar with programming language knowledge in order to provide tooling (Python, Bash, PowerShell, etc.).
• Worked with containerization technology and various orchestration platforms e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
• Experience running performance and load tests at scale, and are able to forecast capacity for the future.
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊