Want to be part of an innovative and disruptive company? This challenge is for you!
We are looking for a Product Designer who wants to join a real top Startup originally from France but based in Barcelona: Amenitiz.
First things first… top project details!
- The project
Growing over 4x in 2020 and backed by some of Europe’s leading investors, Amenitiz is one of the fastest-growing company in the Hospitech world. 1’500 properties all over the globe are using Amenitiz daily to develop their business, and we’re looking forward to helping 10’000 by the end of 2022.
Their mission is to build an all-in-one platform to help owners manage and grow their properties by making attracting guests, handling bookings and crafting exceptional experiences, simple and easy.
- Career path
From the beginning, you can expect to acquire responsibilities as Product Designer working with the Development.
Your mission 🚀
Champion a user-centered approach to new features and product improvements.
Analyse findings from research and collaborate with Product Managers to define the problem.
Refer to data and product tools to help inform your decision-making process.
Simplify complex tasks into easy-to-follow flows.
Iterate on your designs based on constructive feedback from customers or the team.
Build upon established patterns and maintain a scalable design system.
Confidently communicate your ideas and thinking to the wider team.
Improve the visual design of our product through strong UI skills
Perks, my friend!
✔ The autonomy to do great work and influence design at a fast-growing company.
✔ An attractive salary.
✔ Office located in the center of Barcelona, very close to public transport.
✔ Work with, learn from, and contribute to a highly talented international team.
✔ An amazing working environment where you will have a real impact and get your voice heard.
✔ The team is growing fast, and we offer plenty of career and development opportunities.
✔ Health Insurance.
✔ Flexible working (ideally 2-3 days per week would be based in the Barcelona office).
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
• 3+ years of experience designing products across web and mobile.
• A portfolio that demonstrates your process and your strengths.
• Strong communication skills.
• An ability to wear multiple hats and take on new challenges—we are still a small company, but with great ambitions.
• A strong understanding of UX principles, methodologies and best practices.
• A track record of applying design thinking to real-world business problems.
• Experience with research and conducting user interviews.
• Extensive knowledge and experience designing in Figma.
• Experience designing and working with Design Systems.
• A solid understanding of UI principles and ability to execute on visual design.
If this is also you – JACKPOT! 🍒🍒🍒
• Having worked in fast-paced start-ups or SaaS companies.
• Hospitality industry experience.
• Speaking fluently French or Italian (to assist with research in key markets).
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊