Want to be part of challenging projects and learn in a friendly, collaborative environment? Intelygenz is for you!
We are looking for a Python Tech Lead who wants to join a growing company with a very cool team full of clean code followers.
First things first... top project details!
Who would not love finishing a daily and going straight to a Nerf battle? And have a meeting in Mordor? Or participate in a paella contest, canyoning of going to an event in Poland? You'll find a place to grow and learn in an international environment! You will lead a squad with the PO, developers, QA, and Data scientists.
This company provides an environment where you feel comfortable, you can laugh and have fun with your colleagues. As long as you are responsible for your work, everything is allowed!
Your mission 🚀
• You will be part of an agile team of amazing developers and even better people!
• Dailies, retrospectives...
• Quality is a must for them!
• Continuous integration tests and delivery are part of their DNA.
Perks, my friend!
✔ Flexible schedule.
✔ Remote working: now 100% remote.
✔ Tech programs: continuous training (1hour per week to learn with your co-workers).
✔ Courses and certifications granted (AWS, GCP...).
✔ Open bar of Udemy.
✔ Events in and outside Madrid (tickets + transport + accommodation, even outside Europe).
✔ Flexible retribution: restaurant, transport, and kindergarten.
✔ Health insurance (50% granted).
✔ Gympass and football, basketball, paddle, and runners team.
✔ Parties and team-building events.
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
• 5+ years of experience working with Python.
• Scalable Architectures are part of your day.
• No Relational Database.
• Know about Continuous Integration.
• Have knowledge about NodeJS or Go.
• Functional Spanish & English.
• Understand and share the DevOps culture.
• Good development practices are a must for you.
• Enjoy working in an agile and collaborative group.
• Fluent in English and Spanish.
• Salary: 48 - 52K
If this is also you – JACKPOT! 🍒🍒🍒
• Super if you have experience working with Docker and/or Kubernetes.
• Familiarize with TDD/ATDD.
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊