Do you want to be part of an innovative and disruptive company? This challenge is for you!
We are looking for a Security Engineer/Lead who wants to join a growing startup that is hitting in his sector: Landbot!
First things first... top project details!
- Company / team:
Landbot is the no-code chatbot builder that helps marketing teams assist customers at scale. They are helping +50.000 businesses creating conversational experiences, WOW!
In your day-to-day, you will work in squads and in the most agile way together with a team of engineers, designers, PMs.
With operations in more than 40 countries, Landbot is a start-up that offers a platform that helps companies create unbeatable chatbot conversations on different channels: Web, WhatsApp, and Messenger
If the values Human-First, Adaptability, and Unity fit the project you are looking for, here the search is over!
- Day to day:
Transparency, motivation, enthusiasm, and creativity, passion for continuous learning, startup defines you ... It is the ideal place for you. In order to automate business processes for non-technical users in the easiest and most agile way in the market, Landbot is constantly expanding.
Your mission 🚀
In your day-to-day, you will monitor and audit the security of the company in coordination with the Engineering team.
Also, Develop and maintain our security platform. Promote security awareness in the company and Security by Design. one of the missions will be to Find vulnerabilities and make sure to mitigate them. You will be our main reference in security during the development life cycle. Also, ensure legal and security compliance. You will prepare the company for certifications such as ISO 27001.
Perks, my friend!
✔ A competitive salary package and working in a company of continuous growth and expansion. Career projection is always present!
✔ Great culture and work environment, young and international atmosphere.
✔ Live and work in sunny Barcelona if you love the beach is your place (if your choice is working onsite)
✔ Friday happy hours after our weekly team meetings.
✔ Open vacation policy and flexible holidays, so you can take time off when you need it.
✔ Extra transportation tickets, educational content, and everything you need to feel empowered.
✔ If you bring someone as talented as you there is a prize!
✔ First-class work team.
✔ Open Salary range according to your experience. First know you and then you'll talk about what are you looking for!
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
• Great if you have 3-5 years of experience in a similar position.
• You demonstrate a good working knowledge of Kubernetes and the entire container ecosystem.
• You have experience with the Google Cloud Platform.
• Proficient knowledge in JS, TS, Node JS, or Python.
• You do have Experience and/or interest in coaching/training developers for security and communication on good practices.
• Good knowledge of CI / CD pipelines.
• Fundamental knowledge of web security concepts: Access control, IDOR, Brute force, Sanitation, CSRF, XSS, Denial of service ...
• Colleagues say that your high sensitivity to security and confidentiality issues, especially in the context of data protection (GDPR).
• You take ownership and feel responsible for the product as a whole. You don't mind getting your hands dirty and working with legacy code.
• You are fluent in English and Spanish (it's a must).
• Eligibility to work in Spain
If this is also you – JACKPOT! 🍒🍒🍒
• You work or have worked with chatbot creation tools, without code or flow.
• Proactive nature and autonomous
• Great problem-solving abilities.
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊