It's your dream to be part of a SW Security company? Ohh yeaahh.. keep reading! This is for you :D
First things first... top project details!
Engineering a disruptive security product that delivers continuous validation of clients enterprise security programs so they can find the gaps, strengthen their security posture and exercise their incident response capabilities.
Our client works with top companies around the world which surely you use their products or services on a daily basis. They give an answer to clients' needs by helping them validate their cybersecurity-related assumptions.
Ability to challenge ideas and engage in thoughtful discourse. They've created an environment where every employee is well respected and where anyone can be respectfully challenged regardless of their position.
Their work environment is joyful while holding ourselves to high standards. They like to be surrounded by amazing peers from whom they can learn from. They like to joke, like to learn, take ownership and of course, take pride in our work. They also like to play ping pong!
- Day to day
You'll join an international team with offices in USA, UK and Barcelona. An amazing environment where everyone counts!
Your mission 🚀
• As a security engineer one of your responsibilities will be to carry out threat research in order to understand current threats and influence the engineering and product roadmap of the Platform.
• You will need to have a deep understanding of the problems that company customers face when trying to improve their security posture and help them to do so using our platform.
• Understanding the threat model of our product and improving our SDLC as well as practices will also be part of your responsibilities.
Perks, my friend!
✔ Stock options
✔ 2 remote days a week
✔ The official schedule is from 9 to 5
✔ Flexible schedule
✔ Private insurance
✔ Free parking
✔ Quarterly team-building activities
✔ Weekly breakfasts
✔ Weekly lunches
✔ Fruit in the office
✔ Food & drinks in the office
✔ Chill areas (videogames/ping pong)
✔ Trainings (employee-driven or external)
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
• Proficient communication skills
• Proficient English communication skills
• +5 years of red teaming experience in corporate environments
• Real world experience building and operating red teaming infrastructure & tools: Deep understanding of frameworks such as cobalt strike, msf, etc
• Extensive experience developing software (focus on python, or powershell, or C#, or Go)
• Knowledge on how to troubleshoot in Windows (Windows Event Log, Registry, Procmon, Process Explorer, WinDBG, etc) and Unix (ps, lsof, strace, ltrace, GDB, tcpdump, etc)
If this is also you – JACKPOT! 🍒🍒🍒
•Real world experience of EDRs (Crowdstrike, MS ATP, SentinelOne, etc) and/or NGFW (Palo Alto, Checkpoint, etc) and/or SIEMs (Splunk, QRadar, etc)
• Understanding and experience in the BAS industry
• Experience with cloud security controls (GuardDuty, CloudTrail, Azure Defender, etc)
• Understanding and operationalization of the MITRE ATT&CK framework in corporate environments
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊