Would you like to be part of an innovative project with a significant social impact? This challenge is for you!
We are working together with Innovamat to find a Senior PHP Developer to revolutionize how kids learn maths! Their mission is to transform the classroom into a space where children can learn through motivation and stimulation, thanks to our high-quality resources.
*Job type: Full-time - Permanent
*Salary: 40k-45k €
*Experience level: Mid-Senior, Senior
*Main Stack: PHP, MySQL, AWS, Docker.
*Location: Remote flexible (Sant Cugat del Vallès, Barcelona)
First things first... top project details!
Together with Innovamat, you'll find Bmath, our B2C proposal. A self-adaptive math learning app with challenges, strategy videos and math activities!
The team improves their product iteratively and incrementally following the mantra: "Quality is non-negotiable".
They believe in continuous improvement and that is why they carry out training to share experience and knowledge between teams. For this reason, Innovamat's family believes a strong team-working philosophy is key to achieve all their big challenges.
Your mission 🚀
You will have the opportunity to:
</> Participate in the conceptualization and creation process of the product.
</> Collaborate in the creation and evolution of the different APIs responsible for providing service to each application.
</> Compile and analyze data and processes to identify problems and areas for improvement.
</> Develop the new desired functionalities for the different products.
</> Help optimize the application development and deployment processes.
</> Contribute by proposing any new initiative, new functionalities, improvements and good practices that help us improve and be at the forefront of technology.
Perks, my friend!
What can you expect from them?
▶ Training and growth plan in a young, enthusiastic and dynamic environment.
▶ Indefinite contract
▶ Remote-friendly and flexible timetable
▶ Team building days
▶ All the coffee, water, milk and/or tea, separately or mixed, that you can drink 🙃
▶ An environment and team which care a lot about:
▶ Communication based on honesty and respect
▶ The feeling of belonging
▶ Intensity, pace, and being self-demanding.
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
- Solid knowledge of the PHP + MySQL stack.
- Good handling of the Symfony framework.
- Extensive experience in the development of REST APIs.
- Familiarity with the AWS suite of services.
- Know the ins and outs of Docker. Comfort working with agile methodologies.
- Experience with non-relational databases.
- Testing First Mindset.
- DevOps culture and Clean Code philosophy.
- Very eager to learn.
If this is also you – JACKPOT! 🍒🍒🍒
- Knowledge of any other programming language.
- You have discovered Kubernetes world.
- Experience in startups and/or fast-growing companies with a B2C model.
- You have worked with asynchronous and distributed systems.
- You are familiar with the concepts of hexagonal architecture, DDD, Design patterns, etc.
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊