Want to be part of a Global Marketplace Group that operates more 250 vertical search sites in 63 different countries and help millions of people? This challenge is for you!
We are looking for a Senior Backend Developer who wants to join Lifull Connect. We are looking for profiles who want to work remotely at national level.
First things first... top project details!
- Company / team
You will be joining their Content Ingestion team, whose goal is to ensure that their websites have top quality content, so their users can find their new home, car or job. This team is responsible for the backend that powers content feeding (ingestion, processing, etc.) for a number of websites from their inventory, which account for tens of millions of visits every month.
They're maturing as a team, and they're in the process of improving their tech culture by adopting XP practices and tools, so they would love you to help them in their journey!
If the words innovative and creative team, we look for team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves. ... this is your site!
- Day to day
In your day to day, you will work with your squad mates developing innovative projects and bringing new ideas and solutions to the team. Design software and architecture, refactoring and testing. But, the most important!
You will help your team to grow, sharing your knowledge, giving and receiving feedback, and breaking the status quo.
Your mission 🚀
• Work in a team that embraces Agile principles and values.
• Work with Lean mindset.
• Improving their and your pair programming and mob programming skills.
• Improve XP practices.
• Improve continuously and engage in deliberate practice
Perks, my friend!
✔A remote-first culture that will allow you to choose where you want to work from (your home or our offices)
✔Practice programs and team technical training to improve your skills.
✔A unique and challenging job driven by bold objectives.
✔A lean, diverse and multi-regional company.
✔Ongoing training & learning opportunities.
✔Private medical insurance.
✔Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant, Transport, Kindergarten).
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
• Strong object-oriented programming skills.
• Good skills in Go, but open to work with other programming languages.
• Solid experience with unit testing (TDD preferred).
• Experience working in Agile environments.
• A willingness to provide and request constructive feedback
• Strong skills in management of CI/CD toolchains.
If this is also you – JACKPOT! 🍒🍒🍒
• Knowledge of Kotlin.
• Experience with continuous delivery practices.
•Experience with evolutionary design & architectures.
• A DevOps mindset (experience not required, just being familiar with the culture).
• Technical mentoring or coaching skills.
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊