Want to be part of a Global Marketplace Group that operates more 250 vertical search sites in 63 different countries and help millions of people? This challenge is for you!
We are looking for a Senior Backend Developer who wants to join Lifull Connect. We are looking for profiles who want to work remotely at national level.
First things first... top project details!
- Company / team
You will be joining their Listings team, whose goal is to develop and maintain the tools that keep their websites fed with top quality content (classified ads), so that their users can find their new home, car or job. This team is responsible for the backend that powers content feeding (ingestion, processing, content quality controls, etc) for several websites from their inventory, which account for tens of millions of visits every month.
They're maturing as a team, and they're in the process of improving their tech culture by adopting XP practices and tools, so they would love you to help them in their journey. They have a big amount of legacy data projects, and they're working towards making them shine incrementally. They work on improving their systems capability so it can evolve sustainably while keeping content freshness and systems uptime under control.
If the words innovative and creative team, we look for team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves. ... this is your site!
- Day to day
In your day to day, you will work with your squad mates developing innovative projects and bringing new ideas and solutions to the team. Design software and architecture, refactoring and testing. But, the most important!
You will help your team to grow, sharing your knowledge, giving and receiving feedback, and breaking the status quo.
Your mission 🚀
• Work in a team that embraces Agile principles and values.
• Work with Lean mindset.
• Improving their and your pair programming and mob programming skills.
• Improve XP practices.
• Improve continuously and engage in deliberate practice
Perks, my friend!
✔A remote-first culture that will allow you to choose where you want to work from (your home or our offices)
✔Practice programs and team technical training to improve your skills.
✔A unique and challenging job driven by bold objectives.
✔A lean, diverse and multi-regional company.
✔Ongoing training & learning opportunities.
✔Private medical insurance.
✔Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant, Transport, Kindergarten).
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
• Strong object-oriented programming skills.
• Solid understanding of application architecture (Patterns, DDD, hexagonal architecture, etc.).
• Good skills in Java and its ecosystem.
• Solid experience with unit testing (TDD preferred).
• Experience working in Agile environments.
• Good refactoring skills and experience dealing with legacy code.
• Experience with continuous delivery practices.
• A willingness to provide and request constructive feedback.
• A DevOps mindset (or at least familiar with the culture).
If this is also you – JACKPOT! 🍒🍒🍒
• Knowledge of Hadoop.
• Experience with large datasets.
• Technical mentoring or coaching skills.
• Experience with evolutionary design & architectures.
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊