Do you want to be part of an innovative and disruptive company? This challenge is for you!
We are looking for a Senior Backend Python who wants to join a growing startup that is hitting in his sector: Landbot!
First things first... top project details!
Landbot is the no-code chatbot builder that helps marketing teams assist customers at scale. They are helping +50.000 businesses creating conversational experiences, WOW!
In your day-to-day, you will work in squads and in the most agile way together with 1 Senior Product Manager + 2 Product Designers. In addition to the Data team
With operations in more than 40 countries, Landbot is a start-up that offers a platform that helps companies create unbeatable chatbot conversations on different channels: Web, WhatsApp, and Messenger
If the values Human-First, Adaptability, and Unity fit the project you are looking for, here the search is over!
- Day to day
Transparency, motivation, enthusiasm, and creativity, passion for continuous learning, startup defines you ... It is the ideal place for you. In order to automate business processes for non-technical users in the easiest and most agile way in the market, Landbot is constantly expanding.
Your mission 🚀
• Implement solutions that solve customers' pain points.
• Improve implementation processes, helping them to keep a lean environment.
• Coordinate with the team to determine the challenge YOU want to achieve through OKRs.
• Mentor and support your teammates, they are looking for a team player.
• This is an essential role within the company and will actively contribute to the ongoing success of their solution.
• Willing to contribute to technical and architectural decision-making.
• Have experience working on a dynamic product that is ever-changing and evolving rapidly.
• Take ownership of the code.
• Strong problem solving and time management.
• Self-motivated with good organizational skills.
• Foundations: good architectural principles, experience working with agile, willingness to solve challenging problems.
Perks, my friend!
✔ A competitive salary package and working in a company of continuous growth and expansion. Career projection is always present!
✔ Great culture and work environment, young and international atmosphere.
✔ Live and work in sunny Barcelona if you love the beach is your place (if your choice is working onsite)
✔ Friday happy hours after our weekly team meetings.
✔ Open vacation policy and flexible holidays, so you can take time off when you need it.
✔ Extra transportation tickets, educational content, and everything you need to feel empowered.
✔ If you bring someone as talented as you there is a prize!
✔ First-class work team.
✔ Open Salary range according to your experience. First, know you and then you'll talk about what are you looking for!
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
• Work experience programming in Python
• Experience with Django (ORM)
• Knowledge in micro-services
• Clean-code, hexagonal architecture
• Strong experience designing and developing RESTful APIs
• Comfort with **** Asynchronous Programming (Celery/Asyncio …)
• Minimum experience**: +4 years** in a similar position or as a full-time freelancer.
• Degree in Computer Science or similar.
• You are fluent in English and Spanish (it's a must).
• A genuine enjoyment of technology and a good understanding of Startup culture.
• Eligibility to work in Spain.
If this is also you – JACKPOT! 🍒🍒🍒
• Experience in Knowledge with Continuous Integration Environments. (GitLab CI).
• Knowledge with Kubernetes, Domain-Driven Design (DDD), or System Design thinking.
• Having built a scalable infrastructure from scratch.
• SQL and NoSQL DBs (MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Firebase...).
• Present or past experience in B2B SaaS companies.
• Relevant programming knowledge in other languages.
• Experience in Machine Learning
• Chatbots/AI interest/background.
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊