If you love working with an innovative growing American company, then this job is for you!
We are looking for a DevOps engineer that is capable of assuring that all the platform is automatized, and take care and maintain it efficiently, to join Aizon's team.
First things first… top project details!
We are looking for a top profile to join a top team. With a team of more than 80 people who are really passionate about technology, you’ll join a groundbreaking AI healthcare related company, sounds interesting?
With headquarters in San Francisco and offices in Barcelona, you will be part of a pharma and biotech partner company that help to improve the efficiency and quality of their operations through the use of Artificial Intelligence. What are they looking for? Improving manufacturing processes to positively impact society. Their values: innovation, efficiency, collaboration, joy, respect, and commitment.
- Day to day
In your day to day you’ll be reporting to the Chief Platform Architect, working very closely with the development team, having the strategic mindset but also involved in IT management.
- Career path
And if you are wondering… what is my career projection? Well, you will always be accompanied to grow across, horizontally or vertically, you set your limits!!
Your mission 🚀
In your day-to-day you will be implementing and managing continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS, defining and deploying monitoring, metrics and logging systems on AWS. Also, part of your job will be designing, managing and maintaining tools to automate operational processes. As well, you will be responsible for Infrastructure Delivery Automation processes in AWS (Infrastructure-as-a-code), and evaluation of new technologies for potential platform improvements.
Perks, my friend!
✔ Immediate start.
✔ Full time and permanent contract.
✔ Competitive salary in the sector, according to your experience and skills.
✔ Competitive healthcare plans and benefits.
✔ Equity, bonuses and generous stock options.
✔ Flexible schedule.
✔ Remote working during COVID situation (When back to normality 3 days office - 2 days remote work).
✔ Professional development and collaborative environment.
✔ English / Spanish classes and internal training and certification plan.
✔ Team Building Activities.
✔ An excellent work environment with a young, dynamic collaborative team.
✔ The possibility to join a young American company with great expectations and a huge potential to grow.
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
• Infrastructure as Code tools and Configuration Management tools.
• Production experience in AWS environment.
• Experience in Linux, Jenkins and Terraform.
• Proficient in Written and Spoken English.
If this is also you – JACKPOT! 🍒🍒🍒
• Great if you have experience with CI/CD tools.
• Awesome if you already know about Code link, Bitbucket pipeline.
• If you have AWS Certifications or experience in other cloud environments as Azure, GCP, would be amazing!
• Python (Scripting level proficiency), Docker, Kubernetes, would be a plus.
• Cool if you already know some Ansible and Packer.
• If you have strong analytical skills and a business mindset, you are made for this position!
• Great if you consider yourself a team player!
• Good if you are a hands-on professional who takes accountability.
• Commitment to quality is your motto.
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊