Are you crazy about startups? This challenge is for you!
Does the idea of changing the world get you hyped? How about crafting features and services for Fintech clients that need strong and trustworthy identity verification spiced up with additional features to fight fraud and comply with rapidly developing requirements? Join one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe as a Senior Fintech Product Manager working in Fintech team and unlock opportunities that their Fintech clients offer.
First things first... top project details!
- Company / team:
Our customer helps companies all over the world connect with honest people. In a year, our team grew from 17 to 250+, and their software verifies over 9,000 government-issued documents from more than 190 countries. That's millions of verified identities a year and a lot of people working behind the scenes to help make the lives of millions, and one day billions, of people safer online.
Trust/Ideas are free/Always come with a solution/We have each other's backs/We are a force for good
- Day to day:
As a part of their Fintech vertical team, you will build solutions for Fintech segment independently or with the rest of product/engineering team.
Your work will be to own, expand and improve our customer´s offerings to Fintech companies from across the globe, to help to accelerate a shift towards safe online business with less fraud.
You won't be given a list of features that need to be implemented - you will own our offerings to Fintech and be responsible for defining and executing our strategy with the help of your cross-functional team. Your main focus will be in solving the problems for Fintech companies and delivering to them the best identity verification experience out there.
Your mission 🚀
• Engineering to understand what is feasible from a technology standpoint.
• Design to research and envision solutions
• Clients and Prospects to learn about their needs and the Product lead to envision how a solution might fit in with the rest of our platform and strategy
• After all the groundwork, you’ll get the new requirements implemented in our product stack, set up analytics to monitor them, and ensure that the clients are happy by delivering long-term success.
• It would be especially awesome if you have previous experience from within a Fintech working on a consumer product.
Perks, my friend!
✔Have Massive Impact & Visibility - Our product is just now taking shape. Your work will be critical in defining how identity and trust is created on the internet.
✔Be the Fintech master for the world's next big success story (Our customer is backed by investors such as Accel, IVP, Taavet Hinrikus, Ashton Kutcher and Paul Buchheit)
✔Do impactful work at a startup that’s growing crazy-fast and is packed with career opportunities
✔Join a diverse team of over 40 nationalities
✔Choose either you wish to receive a health and wellness or learning and development benefits
✔Get additional health insurance, that covers both physical and mental health
✔Be in a pet-friendly and flexible work environment where you are in charge of balancing freedom and responsibility
✔Get all the perks that come with a disruptive tech start-up, including health days, unlimited snacks and coffee at the office, team events, and much more
✔Join us and be a crucial part of the magnificent journey ahead of us.
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
• Help us shape the future of online identity - Be one of the core members of our cross-functional product development team composed of product design, software engineering, marketing, and analytics.
• Strong experience in a startup or small/medium-sized digital company
• Experience as Product Manager and Team Leader.
• Entrepreneurial mindset and vision.
• Very strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Very good level of English.
If this is also you – JACKPOT! 🍒🍒🍒
◾Previous experience working in Fintech company
◾Good understanding of challenges of Fintech sector what goes to their specific domain.
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊