Want to be part of an innovative and disruptive company? This challenge is for you!
We are looking for a Senior Front-End Developer who wants to join a real top Startup originally from France but based in Barcelona: Amenitiz.
First things first… top project details!
- The project
Growing over 4x in 2020 and backed by some of Europe’s leading investors, Amenitiz is one of the fastest-growing companies in the Hospitech world. 1’500 properties all over the globe are using Amenitiz daily to develop their business, and we’re looking forward to helping 10’000 by the end of 2022.
Their mission is to build an all-in-one platform to help owners manage and grow their properties by making attracting guests, handling bookings, and crafting exceptional experiences, simple and easy.
- Career path
From the beginning, you can expect to acquire responsibilities as a Frontend Developer working on the migration to Microservices.
Your mission 🚀
You will be in charge of the implementation of their Design System within the first 6 months.
You will work on the migration of the most value-added features on the React Framework.
Alongside the product and design teams, you will be responsible for discussing, challenging, and offering technical solutions to product needs.
You will work both on the improvement of existing features and on the development of future cutting-edge features.
Identify bottlenecks, bugs and propose solutions.
Perks, my friend!
✔ The autonomy to do great work in a fast-growing company.
✔ An attractive salary.
✔ Office located in the center of Barcelona, very close to public transport.
✔ Work with, learn from, and contribute to a highly talented international team.
✔ An amazing working environment where you will have a real impact and get your voice heard.
✔ The team is growing fast, and we offer plenty of career and development opportunities.
✔ Health Insurance.
✔ Flexible working (ideally 2-3 days per week would be based in the Barcelona office).
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• Pragmatism and obsession for simplicity, efficiency, and performance.
• Proven knowledge of OOP, databases, development, and test methodologies.
• Obsession for quality and testing, you will contribute to Unit tests but also E2E tests (Cypress).
• Eager to learn new technologies and frameworks.
• Strong communication skills.
• Proactive, driven, entrepreneurial with a 'can do’ attitude.
If this is also you – JACKPOT! 🍒🍒🍒
• Having worked in fast-paced start-ups or SaaS companies.
• Hospitality industry experience.
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊