If you love working with an innovative growing American company, then this job is for you!
We are looking for a Senior Frontend developer that is a big fan of UX as well, who takes risks and is a big fan of quality, to join Aizon's team.
Job type: Full-time Permanent or Full-time Contractor
Experience level: Senior, Mid-Senior
Main Stack: React
Salary: 45k-55k depending on experience
Location: Full Remote OR Remote friendly + Barcelona.
First things first… top project details!
We are looking for a top profile to join a top team. With a team of more than 80 people who are really passionate about technology, you’ll join a groundbreaking AI healthcare related company, sounds interesting?
With headquarters in San Francisco and offices in Barcelona, you will be part of a pharma and biotech partner company that help to improve the efficiency and quality of their operations through the use of Artificial Intelligence. What are they looking for? Improving manufacturing processes to positively impact society. Their values: innovation, efficiency, collaboration, joy, respect, and commitment.
- Day to day
In your day to day you’ll work with your team and the UX designer, reporting to the VP of Engineering, bridging the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as it works.
- Career path
And if you are wondering… what is my career projection? Well, you will always be accompanied to grow across, horizontally or vertically, you set your limits!!
Your mission 🚀
In your day-to-day you will be developing high quality, testable and performance software, designing (architecture) + implementing (coding) the best solutions for each given problem. You would be as well working hand in hand with the product and UX/UI team, and will be able to work with the latest technologies. You will be involved in building reusable components and front-end libraries, as well as writing clean, performant and well-maintained code, paying attention to quality. Follow and improve front-end best practices for writing and deploying code will be part of your job too. Moreover, taking care about cross-browser, cross-platform and performance issues, and translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
Perks, my friend!
✔ Immediate start.
✔ Full time and permanent contract.
✔ Competitive salary in the sector, according to your experience and skills.
✔ Competitive healthcare plans and benefits.
✔ Equity, bonuses and generous stock options.
✔ Flexible schedule.
✔ Full remote OR Remote working during COVID situation (When back to normality 3 days office - 2 days remote work).
✔ Professional development and collaborative environment.
✔ English / Spanish classes and internal training and certification plan.
✔ Team Building Activities.
✔ An excellent work environment with a young, dynamic collaborative team.
✔ The possibility to join a young American company with great expectations and a huge potential to grow.
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
• At least 5 years of experience in a similar position.
• Good understanding with Redux.
• Good understanding of Bootstrap, HTML, CSS, sass, handlebars…
• Familiarity with RESTful API.
• Experience with data structure libraries (e.g. lodash).
• Experience architecting and maintaining large scale web applications.
• Understand the importance of testing your code and how it reduces risk in making changes and refactoring.
• Solid understanding of git.
• Proficient in spoken and written English.
If this is also you – JACKPOT! 🍒🍒🍒
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, npm, etc… would be amazing!
• Cool if you have knowledge and experience with Serverless Architecture and Amazon Web Services.
• If you have strong analytical skills and a business mindset, you are made for this position!
• Great if you consider yourself a team player!
• Good if you are a hands-on professional who takes accountability.
• Commitment to quality is your motto.
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊