Do you like working with cross-functional agile teams and get involved in the entire development? This challenge is for you!
We are looking for a full stack developer to take part in an engineering team involved throughout the lifecycle of the software development team, with particular responsibility in the development of new products and deployment.
First things first... top project details!
Company / team
Do you want to work for the biggest retailer in Europe and be part of successful and exciting project? This company is leading the digital transformation!
Day to day
As a Senior FullStack Developer you will be involved throughout the lifecycle of the software development team with particular responsibility in the development of new products. You'll be involved in the definition of the new architecture and the immigration of the previous software to the new version, working in a completely agile environment closely with multidisciplinary teams.
Your mission 🚀
• Work in a cross-functional agile team and get involved in the entire development process.
• Collaborate closely with QAs, designers, and product owners.
• Generate and spread a culture of quality throughout the company.
• Build high-quality software.
• Being responsible for the development of the product, you will participate.
Perks, my friend!
✔ Office located in the city center, right in Plaza Catalunya
✔ Possibility of working in one of the top 10 IT hubs in BCN
✔ Possibility of improving your skills by working with some of the best IT professionals in BCN
✔ 23 days of holiday + your birthday
✔ Reduced working hours in August: 9-15h and every Friday of the year.
✔ Fresh fruits, tea and coffee (Nespresso, what else?)
✔ Full medical insurance cover
✔ Ticket Restaurant for 170€ / month
✔ Life and disability insurance
✔ Optional: DIR Gym Corporate deal (95% subsidised by the company)
✔ Tax free benefit for transport and kindergarten.
✔ Language courses: English, German and Spanish
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
• Computer Science Engineering or related field.
• Experience in object-oriented software development.
• +3 years as .NET Core Developer and with TypeScript.
• + 2 years experience with React.
• Proven experience using Redux and Webpack.
• Marvellous if you have experience with XUnit and Integration Test.
If this is also you – JACKPOT! 🍒🍒🍒
• Super if you have experience in Azure, Azure DevOps, Azure Functions and Operating Azure.
• Experience in VueJS.
• Super if you have experience in Identity Server 4.
• Experience Using Oauth2 and OpendldConnect.
• Great if you have been working with CosmosDB.
• Marvellous if you have experience in Redis Cache.
• Experience in vertical slicing architecture.
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊