Want to be part of an innovative and disruptive company? This challenge is for you!
We are looking for a Senior Fullstack Developer who wants to join a Software Craftsmanship top company. You'll build well-crafted software and help development teams to get better at continuously delivering software through the application of Extreme Programming practices and Software Craftsmanship values.
First things first... top project details!
- Company / team
They work by squads of 4-5 people. Offices in Barcelona count with around 10 people. They have offices in London and NY as well! You'll find a flat hierarchy where autonomy and trust are encouraged.
Transparency (from the company finances to internal salaries!). Flat structure where you can truly have an impact on the organization and how things are done. Passion for continuous learning and knowledge sharing, internally and externally.
Aiming creating a more sustainable and adaptable future via well-crafted software and positive cultural change. Not only as a partner for clients but also as an employer/a great place to work!
Your mission 🚀
Perhaps you’ll work on a client project from the offices with the team delivery approach. This may be a greenfield project for a startup, or helping to build a mission-critical system for a large enterprise client. Perhaps you’ll work as an embedded craftsperson, working within the client's existing development to help them to get better at writing their own software. Or maybe you're more interested in helping to introduce the values of Craftsmanship to an organization through coaching & mentoring.
Perks, my friend!
✔ Private medical and dental insurance
✔ Ticket restaurants
✔ Gym discounts
✔ Competitive salary
✔ 100% remote option is possible
✔ Autonomy - got an idea? Form an Initiative Circle, take ownership, run with it, and see it through to delivery.
✔ People - You’ll be working alongside Craftspeople who share your interest in learning, whether that’s on a client project or contributing to internal projects.
✔ Personal Learning Budget - Access to Learnerbly, an online learning & development tool, to support your personal development and career progression there.
✔ Training - No fixed training budget. So long as the course is relevant for the company and you'll do a lightning talk on the subject, company is happy to pay for it.
✔ Books - Found something interesting to read that doesn’t already live in our office or digital library? Company will cover book expenses - and ask to read it after you as well!
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
• Do you feel comfortable with OOP? Amazing!
• Superstar if you are familiar with a cloud solution.
• Nice to have familiarity with concepts of multi-layer application designs.
• If you are quality-oriented, follow best practices (TDD, pair programming, CI/CD, Agile methodologies) and SOLID principles, you rock!
• Super to have experience with mentoring team members or leading a project/team.
• English is a must!
If this is also you – JACKPOT! 🍒🍒🍒
• You are passionate about writing and improving (clean) code and systems.
• You are a true team player with a collaborative approach, sharing knowledge, humbly learning from others too.
• You are curious and love learning new technologies, techniques and approaches.
• Speaking Spanish would be wonderful!
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊