Want to be part of an innovative and diverse team of about 40 people representing 19 nationalities across 4 continents and 8 different time zones? This challenge is for you!
We are working together with Revieve to find a Senior Fullstack Engineer (with a focus on Frontend) who wants to join a real top market-leading beauty-technology company that enables brands and retailers to drive their customer-experience leveraging AI, AR and Computer-Vision.
*Job type: Full-time (Contractor)
*Salary: 50-65k €
*Experience level: Senior
*Main Stack: React, Redux, ES6, typescript, Node, Docker, Mongo, Python
*Preferred time zone: CET or +/- 3 hours
First things first... top project details!
They currently have 15 people in their Tech team (1 Chief Technology Officer, 6 Fullstack Engineers, 1 DevOps, 4 Computer Vision Engineers, and 3 Designers). Joining the team, you'll have the opportunity to grow alongside your colleagues and learn new things every single day.
They prefer an agile and asynchronous way of working and are organised in 2 weeks sprints with a mid check-in. Things they value most are trust, ownership, flexibility, and growth (both personal and professional).
Your mission 🚀
To help evolve our product offering, we're looking for Senior Fullstack Engineers with a focus on frontend web and mobile projects developed in React or React Native. They're looking for someone passionate, who has an aptitude and desire towards learning, and who's above all not afraid of technical challenges!
Working as a key member of our technology team, you'll be responsible for implementing important new features of high quality and usability that will be used globally by millions of online and offline consumers.
You’ll be using exciting new technologies like React, Redux, ES6, typescript, Node, Docker, Mongo, Python and many many more.
Perks, my friend!
▶ Flexible working hours
▶ A supportive network of other senior developers to help you, and to learn from
▶ Opportunity to have real impact building and improving Revieve’s product offering
▶ Opportunity to strengthen or build up your skills in a wide array of modern technologies
▶ Extended network of colleagues around the globe
▶ Personal budget for skill development and well-being
▶ Personal budget for equipment
▶ Full-time role, with an opportunity to work remotely
▶ Competitive salary
▶ Paid vacation (five weeks/ year and ten local holidays)
▶ Paid parental leave
If you join Revieve team, you'll be able to enjoy being part of a fast-paced environment where we get stuff done and are fully aligned on a shared vision.
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
- Experience delivering modern, performant and beautiful applications for the web, ideally with React
- Experience building high performance, distributed systems, ideally with Node.js
- Enthusiasm for building products, having our end users always in mind
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment where things might change rapidly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for clean, maintainable, well-tested code
- Solid understanding of version control (git workflow), testing, continuous integration and deployment
- Confidence in creating and maintaining concise developer documentation
- In-depth understanding of the entire development process
- Responsibility and confidence to work in a very autonomous environment
- Extra points for: React Native, Mobile development, Node.js, GraphQL, Parse Server, Deep learning, AR, computer vision and Kubernetes
If this is also you – JACKPOT! 🍒🍒🍒
Extra points for: React Native, Mobile development, Node.js, MongoDB, Parse Server, Deep learning, AR and computer vision
The Recruitment Steps:
Step 1: Initial screening
Step 2: Assignment (promising to keep it fun and short, max. 45 - 60 mins)
Step 3: Tech interview with Fullstack Lead
Step 4: Meet the CTO and technical team
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊