Want to be part of an innovative and disruptive company? This challenge is for you!
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer who wants to join SEAT:CODE. We are looking for profiles who want to work remotely at national level.
First things first... top project details!
- Company / team
Multicultural, dynamic company that is committed to innovation and professional growth. You will join a team of more than 100 people, with 17 different nationalities and that values the quality of their work. They work in squads, agile is in their day to day as well as the close work with the product.
If the words innovation, teamwork, closeness, growth or future ring a bell and you feel identified, don't give it more laps ... this is your site
- Day to day
In your day to day, you will work with your squad mates developing innovative projects and bringing new ideas and solutions to the team. Every day will be different and you will be able to continue growing surrounded by a great team of technology professionals
Your mission 🚀
• As a Backend Engineer, you have experience writing APIs that are deployed in cloud environments (AWS / Google Cloud), providing highly available services that are resilient in the face of failures.
• You have also worked in Agile teams composed of other engineers, designers, and product managers and are comfortable building high-level features as well as writing platform level code.
• Their next projects will demand a robust, scalable, and resilient architecture. We hope you can help them set it up, besides contributing with interesting algorithm implementation (route optimization, bus scheduling, etc...)
• Love to experiment and use data to drive decision-making.
• Love mentoring other engineers.
• Love to have ownership of work from ideation through completion.
Perks, my friend!
✔ Remote work mention outside Covid
✔ 2.000€ per year in social benefits to choose from (Restaurant, Kindergarten, Health Insurance, etc.)
✔ 2.000€ per year in trainings
✔ Flexible working hours
✔ Short Fridays
✔ Best gear for your needs
✔ English as the official speaking language. We have languages classes.
✔ 26 days of holidays
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
• Coding in Java.
• Write automated tests.
• Manage the current code deployment pipelines.
• Managing and deploying on cloud (both IAAS and PAAS offerings of AWS/Google Cloud).
• Writing and maintaining Microservices (you know their advantages and caveats).
• Working with databases (both SQL and NoSQL, their pros and cons).
• Managing code via git.
• Working with messages and key-value stores (e.g. Redis).
• Applying knowledge of algorithms and data structures for a suitable problem.
• Passion for building great products.
• Experience with kubernetes is a plus
• Lead and/or assist in executing any needed testing (units, functional, visual,etc).
If this is also you – JACKPOT! 🍒🍒🍒
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience as a Java Developer. Experience with Kotlin as a plus.
• Studies in computer engineering, multimedia, telecommunication, or similar.
• Fluent in English and/or Spanish, other languages as a plus.
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊