Want to be part of a company that empowers others to get fit and feel happy? Then this challenge is for you!
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join Gymondo at their offices in Berlin (at the beginning you would be on remote). Want to know more? Keep reading!
First things first... top project details!
- Company / team: you will be working closely with Engineering, Design, BI, Marketing and Customer support to ensure customer satisfaction goals are met. Over 70 people in total!
- Values: big heart, passion, pride and progression!
- Day to day: you’ll find tons of opportunities for learning from the best and brightest, coupled with a promising career path focused on professional development and personal progression.
Your mission 🚀
Researching and understanding customers requirements with UX design and business intelligence. Managing the implementation of product roadmap and developing the roadmap further. Ideating and concepting features in a smart way, with users and mission at the core and striving for shipping an MVP fast to get meaningful feedback from customers. Contributing to the product strategy. Managing a product backlog. Managing as well a cross-functional feature team from the product side (consisting of colleagues from Engineering, Product, QA, Design).
Perks, my friend!
✔ Set your own workout schedule. Make use of flextime and home office options.
✔ Enjoy in-house fitness classes, a free Gymondo membership and a sponsored gym membership.
✔ Get involved in regular team events, game nights and virtual Friday beers.
✔ Profit from ongoing learning opportunities with annual €1000 development programs.
✔ Dig into healthy snacks and coffee.
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
• Product Management experience of at least 5 years.
• Solid technical understanding and agile environment experience would be great.
• Passion for developing smart concepts that improve the user experience and are easy to implement and test is key.
• High attention to detail and familiarity with wire framing, user research, competitor analysis, and benchmarking.
• Strong analytical mindset that helps derive insights from data would be super.
• Excellent communication skills and fluent English are strong assets.
If this is also you – JACKPOT! 🍒🍒🍒
• Experience with native mobile apps are a strong plus.
• Being able to easily transition between product strategies and daily team efforts.
• You have a passion both for the larger strategic framework and the details of the implementation of concepts and features.
• German fluency is a plus!
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊