Do you want to be part of an innovative and disruptive company? This challenge is for you!
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager who wants to join a growing startup that is hitting in his sector: Landbot!
First things first... top project details!
Landbot is the no-code chatbot builder that helps marketing teams assist customers at scale. They are helping +50.000 businesses creating conversational experiences, WOW!
In your day-to-day you will work in squads and in the most agile way together with 1 Senior Product Manager + 2 Product Designers. In addition to the Data team
With operations in more than 40 countries, Landbot is a start-up that offers a platform that helps companies create unbeatable chatbot conversations on different channels: Web, WhatsApp, and Messenger
If the values Human-First, Adaptability and Unity fit the project you are looking for, here the search is over!
- Day to day
Transparency, motivation, enthusiasm, and creativity, passion for continuous learning, startup defines you ... It is the ideal place for you. In order to automate business processes for non-technical users in the easiest and most agile way in the market, Landbot is constantly expanding.
Your mission 🚀
• Your main mission and the reason for joining the super team will be to implement capabilities without code, which allows complex operations and data processing without that technical knowledge as well as collaboration, that the products streamline decision-making and collaborative work in real-time.
• Definition of the builder's roadmap within the collaborative pillars and without code.
• You will own the delivery and success of the main product initiatives in the constructor, leading the execution together with the different stakeholders.
• You will work for hand in hand with the engineering team and involve them in decision-making, aligning them around key priorities with positive dynamics and constructive discussions.
• You will be able to define and implement agile product methodologies and processes.
Perks, my friend!
✔ A competitive salary package and working in a company of continuous growth and expansion. Career projection is always present!
✔ Great culture and work environment, young and international atmosphere.
✔ Live and work in sunny Barcelona if you love the beach is your place (if your choice is working onsite)
✔ Friday happy hours after our weekly team meetings.
✔ Open vacation policy and flexible holidays, so you can take time off when you need it.
✔ Extra transportation tickets, educational content, and everything you need to feel empowered.
✔ If you bring someone as talented as you there is a prize!
✔ First-class work team.
✔ Open Salary range according to your experience. First know you and then you'll talk about what are you looking for!
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
• You have +4 years of work experience in the B2B company SAAS.
• Colleagues say that you are very creative, you love solving complex problems that balance user experience, engineering resources, and business needs.
• You have a technical background or solid experience collaborating on technical product development.
• They make good business cases and you convince people to help you run it.
• When it comes to analyzing, you know how to balance qualitative and quantitative insights.
• You are a great team player: humble and eager to learn, proactive in taking responsibility, eliminating bottlenecks, and able to make working people comfortable.
• You have created some kind of collaborative software or functions.
• You speak English and Spanish fluently (it is essential).
• Eligibility to work in Spain.
• Strong communicator, both written and verbal.
If this is also you – JACKPOT! 🍒🍒🍒
• You work or have worked with chatbot creation tools, without code or flow.
• Experience in mid-market SaaS products.
• Interest and experience in UI / UX design.
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊