Want to be part of an innovative and disruptive company? This challenge is for you!
We are looking for a Product Manager who wants to join a real top Startup originally from France but based in Barcelona: Amenitiz.
First things first… top project details!
- The project
Growing over 4x in 2020 and backed by some of Europe’s leading investors, Amenitiz is one of the fastest-growing company in the Hospitech world. 1’500 properties all over the globe are using Amenitiz daily to develop their business, and we’re looking forward to helping 10’000 by the end of 2022.
Their mission is to build an all-in-one platform to help owners manage and grow their properties by making attracting guests, handling bookings and crafting exceptional experiences, simple and easy.
- Career path
From the beginning, you can expect to acquire responsibilities as Product Manager. They're one of the fastest-growing SaaS start-ups in Barcelona, building the foundations of tomorrow; It's the perfect moment to join them if you're looking for growth and opportunities! 🚀
Your mission 🚀
- Work within your squad to provide our hoteliers with the most intuitive and seamless solution they have ever seen
- Collaborate with stakeholders, and our customers to understand current pain points, anticipate upcoming issues and define initiatives to take our product to the next level.
- Help drive the product strategy and roadmap as well as prioritise, monitor, and measure the outcome of what your team builds.
- Be responsible for defining requirements, overseeing execution, and owning the success metrics of all your product initiatives.
Perks, my friend!
✔ The autonomy to do great work and influence design at a fast-growing company.
✔ An attractive salary.
✔ Office located in the center of Barcelona (Via Laietana), very close to public transport.
✔ Work with, learn from, and contribute to a highly talented international team.
✔ An amazing working environment where you will have a real impact and get your voice heard.
✔ The team is growing fast, and we offer plenty of career and development opportunities.
✔ Health Insurance.
✔ Flexible working (ideally 2-3 days per week would be based in the Barcelona office).
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
> Passionate about tour job and product culture in general
> Able to thrive in a fast paced environment. You can adapt to any situation and take it with a smile
> User-focused: Your main concern is bringing the best experience to your users.
> A “get things done” mindset. You are highly organized, able to make thoughtful but quick decisions, and apply them in an efficient manner. “Analysis paralysis” is not part of your vocabulary.
> Great communication skills in English both written and oral. You are able to communicate and collaborate efficiently with your team, the other product teams, and all relevant stakeholders.
> Grit and resilience. You understand that no company is born successful, it takes hard work, making a lot of mistakes, and learning from them. You can persevere through the unknown, have infinite patience, and consider tenacity to be one of your best quality. You own up to your mistakes and are great at finding ways to fix them and/or not reproduce them again.
If this is also you – JACKPOT! 🍒🍒🍒
- You have previously worked in the hospitality industry
- Ability to thrive in an ever-evolving fast-paced environment
- Independent: You don't need hand-holding to get things done but know when to ask for help.
- Comfortable working outside of your comfort zone when you have to.
-Focused and determined: You don’t let yourself be distracted. You can focus on accomplishing big wins and don’t get lost in less important ideas that are floating around.
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊