It's your dream to be part of a SW Security company? Ohh yeaahh.. keep reading! This is for you :D
First things first... top project details!
Engineering a disruptive security product that delivers continuous validation of clients enterprise security programs so they can find the gaps, strengthen their security posture and exercise their incident response capabilities.
Our client works with top companies around the world which surely you use their products or services on a daily basis. They give an answer to clients' needs by helping them validate their cybersecurity-related assumptions.
Ability to challenge ideas and engage in thoughtful discourse. They've created an environment where every employee is well respected and where anyone can be respectfully challenged regardless of their position.
Their work environment is joyful while holding ourselves to high standards. They like to be surrounded by amazing peers from whom they can learn from. They like to joke, like to learn, take ownership and of course, take pride in our work. They also like to play ping pong!
- Day to day
You'll join an international team with offices in USA, UK and Barcelona. An amazing environment where everyone counts!
Your mission 🚀
• As a backend engineer, you will have to build and maintain new features for our main product.
• These features give a direct answer to our customer's needs, so the ideal candidate would be eager to understand what are those needs and what’s the best way to implement them given the use case.
Perks, my friend!
✔ Stock options
✔ 100% remote position
✔ The official schedule is from 9 to 5
✔ Flexible schedule
✔ Quarterly team-building activities
✔ Trainings (employee-driven or external)
✔ Salary: 60-70K (euros)
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
• Strong experience with Python Django Rest Framework
• Prior experience with Ansible, terraform, docker and docker-compos
• Strong experience with a database like PostgreSQL, different query optimization techniques, typical reasons of database performance degradation and different database sharing techniques
• Knows deeply when to prefer SQL, NoSQL and when Queues are the answer
• Prior experience implementing Microservices oriented architecture
• Strong experience working with multi-tenant application
• Strong experience with message brokers, caching, load balancing technologies (e.g. Redis, celery)
• Ability to identify and fix scalability issues (e.g. Datadog, NewRelic, pg hero, silk
• Prior experience employing CI/CD principles (proper testing, clean code
• Daily experience working with development tools like git and Linux system
• Proficient English language skill
If this is also you – JACKPOT! 🍒🍒🍒
• Prior experience using NoSQL (e.g. Elasticsearch), Queues (e.g. RabbitMQ/Kafka)
• Prior experience with AWS technology stack
• Prior experience with Kubernetes
• Prior experience with SSO end-to-end.
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊