If you are looking for a new, passionate and great new challenge, please keep reading, this challenge is for you!
We are looking for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer willing to join a SaaS startup eager to revolutionize HR world and looking forward to helping companies in digital transformation. Sounds appealing? Let's scroll down!
First things first... top project details!
- Company / team: one of the fastest-growing SaaS startups in Europe with 450 employees and over 5000 customers. They are revolutionizing HR software by automating payroll and simplifying HR management for SMEs across Europe. Their mission is to support digital transformation through an innovative software solution that offers a unique experience to its users. You'll work with an international and dynamic team!
- Stack: Infrastructure as Code (YAML, Terraform), cloud infrastructure orchestration (AWS/EKS, Docker, Kubernetes), monitoring (Prometheus, DataDog, etc...), queue management (SQS, Kafka, etc...), storage (MongoDB, Redis, etc...)
Your mission 🚀
You will be part of a team of SRE to deliver on products & services, which includes building automation to all non-exceptional service conditions; engaging in service capacity planning and demand forecasting; designing, writing, and delivering software to improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of services; and last but not less important, contributing to a culture of continuous improvements & ownership.
Perks, my friend!
✔ An amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming.
✔ Work from anywhere policy (full remote).
✔ Regular team and global events.
✔ An attractive remuneration package.
✔ Flexible work environment.
✔ Private health insurance.
✔ Restaurant tickets.
✔Gym subscription with the preferential rate.
✔ English, French or Spanish classes. 25 days of holidays.
✔ 20 weeks of maternity leave and 12 weeks of paternity leave (fully covered).
✔ Great coffee, fruits and snacks.
✔ MacBooks are their standard, but they'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done.
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
• You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent.
• Great if you are experienced in software development.
• Experience in public cloud solutions is key.
• Good to have a minimum of 6 years of experience in computing, distributed systems, storage, or networking.
• You are experienced designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting distributed systems.
• You have experience with programming languages (Go, Python, Scala, etc...), Infrastructure as Code (YAML, Terraform), Cloud Infrastructure Orchestration (AWS/EKS, Docker, Kubernetes), Monitoring (Prometheus, DataDog, etc...), Queue Management (SQS, Kafka, etc...)and Storage (MongoDB, Redis, etc...)
If this is also you – JACKPOT! 🍒🍒🍒
• You are a natural problem solver and add to the formula good communication skills.
• You have experience managing an engineering team on projects.
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊