It's your dream to be part of a multinational team focused on defeating digital risk? This company is for you! :D
First things first... top project details!
This company units multidisciplinary intelligence community analysts, infosec pioneers, social scientists, and tech entrepreneurs with advanced analysis of surface, deep, and dark web to protect what matters most.
Is s a trusted partner to private organizations as well as major public institutions and NGOs around the world, helping to identify, anticipate, understand and defend against the risks emerging from the digital ecosystem.
- Day to day
You'll join an international team with offices in Los Altos, Washington D.C., Madrid, Granada, Sao Paolo, and Hyderabad, and distributed global workforce across the US, Europe, South America, and Asia, they help safeguard customers people, brands, and assets across the world.
Your mission 🚀
• Be a team player. Agile and adaptive, contribute to a dynamic team and help to respond to complete X challenges.
• Learn about the digital risk protection space: constantly acquiring and sharing new knowledge about the risk their customers face and converting these insights into applicable value for their clients and team.
• Customer-obsessed: driven by the needs of their partners, clients, and prospects.
• Self-starter: you are energized to jump into action and have a get-things-done approach to your professional style.
Perks, my friend!
✔ You will have plenty of opportunities for growth at a multicultural, multilingual, global company.
✔ Salary: 45-60K
✔ Full remote
✔ Full-Time Job with flexible working hours (CEST overlap)
✔ In Summer they have Intensive Workday
✔ 25 days of holidays each year!
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
• +4 years of professional experience.
• Knowledge of Java 8+, OOP, unit testing, enterprise design patterns.
• Relational Database (mySQL or Oracle or Postgres).
• XML / jSON.
• Highly proficient level of spoken and written English.
If this is also you – JACKPOT! 🍒🍒🍒
• Java EE (JSP / Servlet API / JPA / SOAP).
• Glassfish (alternatively Tomcat / Payra, JBoss / WildFly, Weblogic, WebSphere or similar).
• Lucene (alternatively ElasticSearch).
• NoSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra or HBase).
• Linux / Unix.
• Eclipse / IntelliJ.
• Experience with Source Code and Version Control Systems.
• Experience with build technologies.
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊