Being part of an innovative and disruptive gaming company is your dream? This challenge is for you!
We are looking for a Full Stack developer who wants to join a TOP gaming company to cooperate, innovate and share inspiration.
First things first... top project details!
Their motto is to move "Fearlessly Forward" together. Cooperative innovation is at the center of everything they do: from their games, new products and technologies, to how they collaborate and share inspiration with one another.
They understand that great ideas come from great people, and great people thrive when they're trusted to challenge, change, improve, and perfect their products and processes. Their forte lies in the diversity of their skills - and that comes from the diversity of their people.
- Day to day
You'll join an international team working in one of their 6 squads (e-commerce, Fintec, Sports...) with your teammates.
Your mission 🚀
• Work on both server-side and client-side development for a variety of exciting n-tier enterprise projects.
• Design and develop code, put it into action and support projects on the application level.
• You'll be responsible for coding from the very beginning until production environment, collaborating in an international and inclusive environment.
• Write, maintain and document unit and integration test, and write up new and modified functionality.
• Work closely with Technical Leads and Architects to make their software design and quality unbeatable.
• You'll be building, owning and running applications.
• You'll be also operating, observing and learning to make it better.
Perks, my friend!
✔ Flexible Timetable
✔ Relocation Package in Málaga: they help with every aspect of your move: removals, storage, travel and house-hunting. Plus 2 months of free accommodation while you're looking.
✔ Soft Landing: help with all the life admin - from sorting your social security number to setting up a Spanish bank account. They'll even help find a school for your kids.
✔ Language Classes free: Spanish or English tuition every week.
✔ Medical Insurance: cover for primary healthcare, family medicine, pediatrics and dental.
✔ Learning: they encourage you to develop your skills through training courses and qualifications. They also go to a lot of tech conferences as exhibitors, speakers and attendees.
✔ Social Events: regular events include: learning Lab, Thirsty Thursday, seasonal events, summer and Christmas parties, sporting competitions, a football team and more!
✔ Sabbatical for every four years of service: you have the chance to take six weeks paid leave.
✔ Massage Service
✔ Soft Drinks and Fresh Fruit
✔ Games Room
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
• Demonstrated backend skills (multithreading, OOP, etc.) and/or strong frontend skills.
• Good understanding of web based applications (HTTP protocol, Web Servers, Caching, etc.).
• Good testing practices (unit, component and E2E testing).
• Understanding of the data modeling.
• Agile approach to development.
• Continuous integrations tools.
• Positive, growth mindset and creativity while problem-solving.
• Collaborative, team player attitude and good communication skills in English.
• Curiosity to learn new languages/frameworks.
If this is also you – JACKPOT! 🍒🍒🍒
• Previous experience building tools (Maven, NPM, Webpack) as well as version control systems (Git).
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊