Want to be part of an innovative and disruptive company? This challenge is for you!
We are looking for a Senior SRE/DevOps Engineer for a German company data-driven analytics platform which supports agile investment teams, asset/portfolio managers, banks, and brokers. Join to Realxdata
First things first... top project details!
- Company / team:
Founded in 2016 in Berlin. realxdata's SaaS solution offers vertical business intelligence, automated equity analytics and market analysis applying state-of-the-art big data and artificial intelligence technologies. Based on the latest technology, the realxdata platform digitizes the industry. Top-tier real estate professionals are using the platform to excel in decision making and performance optimization.
Embrace diversity, Be curious and observe, Move as one, Strive for excellence, Be customer focused, Take ownership
- Day to day:
If your colleagues say about you that you have an agile mindset, a strong drive and describe yourself as an excellent communicator, we invite you to join our technical team. As an SRE / Senior DevOps Engineer, you have a crucial role in our company and will be responsible for ensuring system reliability and scalability, automating deployments and monitoring applications on our AWS platform.
Your mission 🚀
Your mission will be to ensure the availability of production and development systems.
In addition to implement tools and processes for continuous deployment (CI/CD, blue/green, canary, rollback, etc.).
Work hand in hand with development teams to improve the release and implementation of new product features and services.
You will be in charge of managing and extending the existing infrastructure through an infrastructure-as-code mentality (automate, automate, automate, automate, ...).
Another of your missions will be to maintain the services in operational conditions, analyze and resolve performance and scalability anomalies (load testing).
Extend and enhance security and compliance plans
Perks, my friend!
✔ Exciting and crucial role in an innovative company using the latest technology stack.
✔ Flexible schedule with telecommuting option
✔ Private health insurance
✔ Urban Sports Club discount
✔ Collaborative management style with short and fast decision making processes
✔ Competitive compensation and bonus package
✔ High impact environment
✔ Lots of development potential and a sense of ownership from the start
✔ Belonging to A strong, motivated, and international team that looks forward to new colleagues values others, and communicates at eye level.
✔ Internal and external training and online conferences
✔ A modern office in the heart of Barcelona
✔ Team events
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
• Strong SRE/DevOps/Platform Engineering experience
• Excellent knowledge of the AWS platform
• Have worked in distributed computing environments, serverless services, containerization, and multi-tenant cloud infrastructures.
• Experience provisioning infrastructure as code with tools such as Terraform or
• Experience with logging and monitoring tools (ELK stack, Prometheus, or Grafana)
• Familiarity with event-driven architecture (RabbitMQ, Kafka)
• Experience with monitoring high availability systems
• Experience with CI/CD tools such as CircleCI or Jenkins
• Proficient in written and spoken English.
If this is also you – JACKPOT! 🍒🍒🍒
• Great if you have Programming experience preferably with Python, Ruby, or Go
• Awesome if you have Experienced working with secret management solutions (Hashicorp Vault)
• Good if you have Experienced with orchestration tools like Airflow
• Good knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL) would be a plus.
• Knowledge defining SLIs, SLOs, and SLAs as part of the services lifecycle
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊