Want to be part of an innovative and disruptive company? This challenge is for you!
We are looking for a Senior Team Lead Developer who wants to join to a great international company based in Barcelona: SEAT:CODE. We are looking for profiles who want to work remotely at national level.
First things first... top project details!
Multicultural, dynamic company that is committed to innovation and professional growth. You will join a team of more than 100 people, with 17 different nationalities and that values the quality of their work. They work in squads, agile is in their day-to-day as well as the close work with the product.
If the words' innovation, teamwork, closeness, growth or future ring a bell and you feel identified, don't give it more laps ... this is your site
- Day to day
In your day-to-day, you will work with your squad developing innovative projects and bringing new ideas and solutions to the team. Every day will be different and you will be able to continue growing surrounded by a great team of technology professionals
Your mission 🚀
• As a Team Lead, you will be responsible for sustaining a healthy team environment within a fast-paced, dynamic organization. By no means you'll be the most senior engineer but high technical seniority is expected (50% tech duties / 50% lead/management) as well as very good soft skills.
• Running 1:1s listening to the team, giving them your support and going with them in their professional development
• Delivering fair performance reviews in order to build trust and motivate your team
• Hiring the best talent for your team
• Onboarding process into the team
• To anticipate, identify and eliminate blockers in the team
• Product manager & Product designer best friend
• Oil for the team
• Ensure Guidelines, Best Practices and Architecture
• Delivery Advocate & Enabler
Perks, my friend!
✔ Remote work mention outside Covid
✔ 2.000€ per year in social benefits to choose from (Restaurant, Kindergarten, Health Insurance, etc.)
✔ 2.000€ per year in trainings
✔ Flexible working hours
✔ Short Fridays
✔ Best gear for your needs
✔ English as the official speaking language. They have languages classes.
✔ 26 days of holidays
✔ Salary band: 50-65K
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
• Extensive technical background. The programming language is indifferent (Java, Python, PHP...), the important thing is that you have a good technical base and that you enjoy your work.
• Experience leading teams (team cohesion, incorporation of new people, onboarding, problem-solving, coordination ...)
• Managing and deploying on cloud (both IAAS and PAAS offerings of AWS/Google Cloud).
• Writing and maintaining Microservices (you know their advantages and caveats).
• Working with databases (both SQL and NoSQL, their pros and cons).
• Passion for building great products.
If this is also you – JACKPOT! 🍒🍒🍒
• Experience with Kubernetes.
• Experience with AWS.
• Studies in computer engineering, multimedia, telecommunication, or similar.
• Fluent in English and/or Spanish, other languages as a plus.
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊