Do you want to be part of an innovative and disruptive company? This challenge is for you!
We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer who wants to join a growing startup that is hitting in his sector: Landbot!
First things first... top project details!
Landbot is the no-code chatbot builder that helps marketing teams assist customers at scale. They are helping +50.000 businesses creating conversational experiences, WOW!
In your day-to-day you will work in squads and in the most agile way together with the Senior Product Manager, Product Designer, Data, Frontend, and Backend Developers.
With operations in more than 40 countries, Landbot is a start-up that offers a platform that helps companies create unbeatable chatbot conversations on different channels: Web, WhatsApp, and Messenger
If the values Human-First, Adaptability and Unity fit the project you are looking for, here the search is over!
- Day to day
Transparency, motivation, enthusiasm, and creativity, passion for continuous learning, startup defines you ... It is the ideal place for you. In order to automate business processes for non-technical users in the easiest and most agile way in the market, Landbot is constantly expanding.
Your mission 🚀
You will join a super team of engineers, designers, PM. A team with diverse and exciting backgrounds coordinated with agile methodologies while working locally at their headquarters in Barcelona or remotely. Location is not an issue for them, they put fun at the center of it all and set ambitious goals to build momentum! As SRE your functions will be the following:
• Develop the core Landbot infrastructure implementing the DevOps culture.
• Cloud design and build lover.
• Help maintain current systems and improve scalability.
• Manage the different databases.
• Develop tools to manage our growing stack.
• Good knowledge of redundant server configuration, operating systems, load balancing, and cluster solutions.
• Solving, understanding, and automating common problems is not a problem
Perks, my friend!
✔ A competitive salary package and working in a company of continuous growth and expansion. Career projection is always present!
✔ Great culture and work environment, young and international atmosphere.
✔ Live and work in sunny Barcelona if you love the beach is your place (if your choice is working onsite)
✔ Friday happy hours after our weekly team meetings.
✔ Open vacation policy and flexible holidays, so you can take time off when you need it.
✔ Extra transportation tickets, educational content, and everything you need to feel empowered.
✔ If you bring someone as talented as you there is a prize!
✔ First-class work team.
✔ Open Salary range according to your experience. First know you and then you'll talk about what are you looking for!
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
• You have been working in a similar position or as a full-time freelancer for 3-5 years
• Hands-on experience with Kubernetes and the container ecosystem.
• Google Cloud Platform lover.
• Good shell scripting skill **. ** Python
• Experience with infrastructure as a code tool, preferably Terraform.
• Helm's knowledge.
• Experience in server configuration, Linux, database administration, network configuration and distributed systems.
• Good knowledge of CI / CD pipelines.
• You take ownership and feel responsible for the product as a whole.
• You don't mind getting your hands dirty and working with legacy code.
• Your colleagues say that you are autonomous and proactive (your family is not worth it)
• He is fluent in English and Spanish (a must).
If this is also you – JACKPOT! 🍒🍒🍒
• Go programming is a bonus.
• Eligibility to work in Spain
• You work or have worked in a startup and you love it!
• If the word that best defines you would be proactivity. It is you, my friend. We want tirelessly resourceful people on board!
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊