Want to be part of an innovative and disruptive company? This challenge is for you!
We are looking for a Backend Developer who wants to join Sunweb Group. We are looking for profiles who want to work remotely at national level.
First things first... top project details!
The Sunweb Group is one of Europe's largest travel operators, with a turnover in excess of 600 million euros. The company is the driving force behind several brands operating in seven international markets: the Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Belgium, Great Britain, Germany, and France. Sunweb is the group's best-known brand. Sunweb is a leading Internet operator of package tours to sun and winter sports destinations.
Sunweb Group aims to offer the best holiday experience. They have 3 business units, Sunweb Sun, Sunweb Ski, and Eliza was here. They cross-collaborate to achieve the best strategy for the future and become the leading digital tour operator. They work to improve our services with a customer-oriented vision, challenging and developing us.
Your mission 🚀
• Your mission will be to join a self-organized full-stack team, working in an agile way and focused on a given domain.
• As a member of the team, you will help to develop new and interesting features, but also to fix current bugs in the same domain.
• Feedback will be taken into account when creating/refining user stories and epics. You will be a team player!
• Join a team of UX, iOS, Android, database, front-end, back-end, and DevOps specialists, plus we encourage pair programming.
• Be the one responsible for high-quality features that provide an amazing experience and create signature moments throughout the customer journey.
Perks, my friend!
✔ A full-time job in an international, ambitious, and progressive organization.
✔ Join a team of 4 to 8 multidisciplinary members.
✔ Learn alongside 30 experienced developers.
✔A personal development plan, including a training budget.
✔ Upgraded hardware (Mac or Windows) your choice!
✔ Team building activities.
✔ Flexible working hours.
✔ You will have a super discount when traveling with our brands for you (20%) and (10%) for your fellow travelers.
✔ Free optional English course for Spanish-speaking candidates.
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
Don't panic if the list seems too long, as they love desire and talent. ;)
• Object-oriented programming (preferably C#)
• Web technologies
• Design patterns
• SOLID principles
• Cloud technologies (preferably Microsoft Azure)
• Unit testing
• Continuous delivery/integration
And if you also have the following, Jackpot!
Hiring process 🧩
1. Initial call - Soft skills and values
2. Initial interview - Cultural fit, general experience
3. Technical interview. - Questions about skills, technical experience.
4. Technical test or assessment.
Let's chat and GetWith us! 😊